• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Can somebody help with a code?

VotTak

I was trying to figure out the code OLSUCFGOS (for Sancho Panza) and it looks like that I am unable to make anything out of it.
I would appreciate your help.
Thank you.

Like Roy said, as far as the date. But, I've never seen a factory code like that one before. Doesn't mean there wasn't one, just that I've not seen it personally. Most factory codes during the NIVEL ACUSO time were two or three letters or two/three letters, a dash and a single digit roman numeral.

I've never bought a box of Molinos....learn something new everyday! Thanks Harris!

Let me give it a try:

OLSUCFGOS (OL/SU - CFG/OS): 05/98 - CFG/09 (May 98, Cienfuegos Region).

Couldn't figure out the last "09" means? May be it is a factory number. Hope my guess is correct.

Votak, was I right about it being a box of Molinos?

Matt, the Molinos is a fantastic cigar. There are still a bunch of 98's around because no one knows anything about them.

The Molinos are a nice cigar but they tend to have a higher rate of being plugged because of their size, at least that has been my experience.

The Master said:
Votak, was I right about it being a box of Molinos?

Matt, the Molinos is a fantastic cigar. There are still a bunch of 98's around because no one knows anything about them.
[snapback]278056[/snapback]​

It is Bachilleres

Cool. I have seen some of the Molinos with that same date and factory code. Enjoy your Bachilleres.