• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Can you guys do me a favor

W T F ??!!

I have absolutely no idea. If you knew him you might understand...

Still, I can't figure it out. He was totally alone when he created it to, which makes it more asinine.

I don't think it's really something to enjoy, so 15 seconds is about 5 more then i could make it through.

I just saw the beginning of this and turned it off immediately...

I feel like less of a person after watching just a fraction of that video.... BAD FORM!!!

I have only a few brain cells left after watching 5 secs of that...

I hope he gets his prescriptoins filled soon.... This just goes to show you what happens if you miss a few days without your pills.

That is 2:38 of my life I will never get back. Thank you. I am now dumber having seen that.

Quade

I hope he gets his prescriptoins filled soon....

Quade

I think someone actually got the prescriptions mixed up and he took way too many...

And the sad thing is that stuff like that will makes people rich....

Awesome. I read off all these comments to my friend and he started crying in the corner of my living room!

Nah, seriously... you guys are cracking me up, him to.

Wow between that and this gem not too long ago, I might have to bleach my eyes. Although we should all thank your friend for perfectly illustrating "just because you can do a thing, doesn't mean you should".

Billy

edit fur spellun

I don't want to know what that thing was laying on the couch behind him or what he was going to do with it either...... ??? Yikes.

Heck,

I've gotten dumber reading about you guys getting dumber from watching a few seconds of that video. :p

Wilkey

Heck,

I've gotten dumber reading about you guys getting dumber from watching a few seconds of that video. :p

Wilkey

I'm sure all those fake coobans you've been smoking aren't helping either. Who knows what goes into those things. :sign:

Not my kind of music, but it made for a good aerobic workout. The only real crime here is wearing spaghetti straps with a do rag. Sheesh!