• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Canimao Robusto

Scott1966

Canimao Robusto - 5 X 50. Wrapper - Brazilian Arapiraca, Binder - Ecuador, Filler - Dominican & Nicaragua. Medium - Full, closer to Full bodied.

Initial taste - A very pleasant coffee and wood flavor.

First third - Earth, wood, spice and some coffee bean notes. Balance is very good.

Second third - Now the cigar is really starting to evolve. A nice sweetness emerges with the earthiness along with a wonderful leather flavor. Spice is getting a bit stronger but still balanced quite nicely with the other flavors. I did get some notes of cinnamon during this part of the cigar.

Last third - A continuation of the sweet earthy leather and spice. Notes of coffee bean returns. Long finish of sweet earth, spice and leather - very enjoyable.

Construction burn and draw were perfect as has been the case with all of the Canimao cigars I have reviewed.

Once again, this is another line of Canimao cigars that has great balance and complexity and a flavor profile that I really like. MSRP on this vitola/line is $3.00 which makes this an amazing value. I highly recommend.