• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CAO Brazilia

Kento

Well I was surprised but this CAO Brazilia Amazon is a damned good cigar. Great construction. Nice firm draw, lots of smoke. Ash is a nice gray color, and is nice and firm. The taste so far is not very complex, just a nice black coffee taste with undertones that I am still trying to place a finger on. So far no bitterness or heavy finish. I think I still prefer my Toranos, but for a big ringed maduro, so far this is one of my favorites. More so than the LGC serie R's. Still need to try one more of them before I send the rest out to Treamane. Definitely a try, but a little more costly than a good Torano or Padron.

BTW, for some reason at Niceashcigars the 5 packer is 25.00, while the box of 20 costs 123.50. Am I missing something, or does the box cost 25.00???? Should I stock up or what?

Kento said:
BTW, for some reason at Niceashcigars the 5 packer is 25.00, while the box of 20 costs 123.50. Am I missing something, or does the box cost 25.00???? Should I stock up or what?
[snapback]160024[/snapback]​

Looks to me like you can get 4 5-packs (20 cigars = 1 box) for $100.00. :D Pretty good deal and I agree with you a really good cigar.

I missed this yesterday.
Serious cigar had a special Buy 3 get one free
They only charge about $95 for a box too :p

Bill

They are good cigars. Keep looking for a sale :thumbs:

I'm burning through a box of gondola's now. Great cigars. Really like its brother cigar the Italia also.

I justr tried a box of the minuto sized Brazilia and for a commute smoke or driving around I think they are pretty good. Not harsh unless you suck hard, which is the case with any small cigar. At about $1.25 per they are a much cheaper option than the minuto's from the dark side.