• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CAO Brazilia

TonyDogs

Banned
CAO Brazilia
I enjoyed this cigar. Great burn and great construction. I love a slow burning cigar and this is one of them. Nice rich thick complex flavor. Ash was tight.
I feel this is a very good cigar for the money

TonyDogs ;)

Love Brazilias - top five cigars for me. It's all about the Anaconda, man.

I even like the little tins of 5, forgot the name, but they are nice 15 minute smokes. The flavor remains true Brazilia, but they can get heated up so watching the temp and making sure they don't burn too hot is important for maintaining flavor.

I could smoke 5 of these a day and not get bored of them. They were passing them out at the Chicago Big Smoke. Everyone was smoking them. CAO put on a great show. They promised another cigar (which turned out to be a Criollo) if you came back with your butt of the Brazilia. Oddly enough, I haven't smoked an Italia yet. Are they at all similar to the Brazilia?

Love them Brazilias!! :thumbs:

I also enjoy the minis that come 5 or 6 to a tin. As mentioned above they are a great quick smoke.

If you have not already . . . go try the Italia. It is a good one as well.

My favorites of the CAO are:

Criollo
Brazilia
Italia

I got a couple of the "CAO Black" and thought they were very good. High 80's kinda good. Great medium style smokes with decent flavors, great burn and a medium finish. :p

MMMMMMMMMMMM.....brazilia......

Wheres the drool icon? ??? The piranhas are one of the best smokes ive had in a long time!! :thumbs:

Try to find a "anaconda"
Its at least 8 inches long by 50+.
Big perfecto shape, very rare they don't make them anymore according to Tim O.

Treamayne said:
Love Brazilias - top five cigars for me.
[snapback]208614[/snapback]​

Me too. In my short chigar smoking career I have come to love this cigar above all others. I have a box of Piranhas and a box of Lambadas in my humi.

BTW...JR has a great price on Piranha 5 packs.

Based on all this traffic, I went to the store, got one and gave it a smoke. I wasn't to impressed. Ok, smoke over all. Would smoke it again if given to me, but don't think that I would put it in my Humi. Although, I would try an aged 1-2 year to see if there is any significant difference.

Really like the Piranha...good flavor...quick little tasty smoke.

-Fetter