• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CAO Flavours?

Man! I bought the ACID sample tin and tried every single one of them. They tasted like the cheapest nastiest things I ever smoked but with some sort of fake sugar coating on the tip (I guess to try and fool you). I also bought some Tabaks... a little better but still with the sacharine dipped tip.

I was going to give it one more go with the CAO's as I love their Brazilla. I sounds like they get the vote for being the best of flavored smokes... please tell me they dont have the sugar tip ???

Man! I bought the ACID sample tin and tried every single one of them. They tasted like the cheapest nastiest things I ever smoked but with some sort of fake sugar coating on the tip (I guess to try and fool you). I also bought some Tabaks... a little better but still with the sacharine dipped tip.

I was going to give it one more go with the CAO's as I love their Brazilla. I sounds like they get the vote for being the best of flavored smokes... please tell me they dont have the sugar tip ???

CAO has a sugar tip on the flavored cigars.When I tried the CAO flavors I noticed they did not have as much sugar taste to them as the ACIDs do. The flavor is there but not as strong as an ACID.

CAO has a sugar tip on the flavored cigars.When I tried the CAO flavors I noticed they did not have as much sugar taste to them as the ACIDs do. The flavor is there but not as strong as an ACID.

Narrow miss! Thanks :thumbs:

When it comes to flavored cigars, whether it be as cheap as a Philly Blunt, or (so I've been told by many in this topic) "the best you can get for what they are", you're going to find some type of sugary sweet wrapper. This is because alot of the flavor infused in these types of cigars is found in the wrapper. That's just something you're not really going to be able to avoid if your looking to smoke a cigar that tastes like grape or cherry.

With that being said, I did try one of the CAO flavours and to be honest, yes, it was a sweet sugary tip, but far less harsh than any type of machine made flavored cigar. You can deffanitly pick up on the flavors infused in the cigar, but it doesn't taste like your smoking a Pixy Stick. There a still hints of tabacoo and earthy flavors in there.

She has still yet to try them, but has never been a fan of cherry anything, and wanted me to give it a try. The cherry one deffnanitly smells the sweetest out of the 6, and I have a feeling the other will be a lot better.

I'll let you guys know what she thinks when she's home next weekend.

The CAO Bella Vanilla is an excellent flavour to purchase. I've also had the sampler which is fairly cheap to give you an idea on the main flavours, excellent purchase to see if they're the right flavours for you.