• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CAO MX2 Torro

countikon

Size: 6X54

Tonight I was looking for something a little bit different than what I usually smoke. I was going to try a Fuente being I see lots of good reviews on them. Then I saw the CAO MX2 dark richness and decided to give it a shot.

Drink: Glenlivit 12 yo Single Malt with a slash of water.

The Draw: The draw on the cigar is good. Very smooth and I didn't have to fight to get a good puff on it.

Flavor at Lighting: The cigar was very spicy at first puff. A bit more than I'm used to.

1st 1/3: The spiciness was gone after the lighting and it was a very smooth rich flavor. I am new to cigar smoking and so I don't really know how to describe it. It was very good.

2nd 1/3: The spiciness has now returned. The richness takes second fiddle to the spiciness. Still tastes very smooth.

Last 1/3: The richness now is mingling spiciness. This is the best part of the cigar.

Aroma: The cigar smells very good. Even my wife says that it doesn't smell terrible and she hates the smell of smoking a cigar.

Overall Impression: This was a very good cigar. I really enjoyed it. When I finally go ahead and get my coolerdor together, I will be putting a few of these in there. A very nice, rich, smooth, and spicy cigar.

BTW: This is my first review so if you would, cut me a bit of slack on it. As I get more of these in here and smoke a few more cigars, they should get better.

Thanks for the review. I might have to give these a shot. I've gotten mixed reviews from my friends who have tried this one. I haven't tried it yet. I do like the CX2 though; fair amount of spice there throughout.

Back