• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CAO Palms

Mephiston

cao Palms anyone interested in these rare sticks(made for the palms hotel 2004 2005 super bowl celebration) should check out CI's new products.I have some on the way I'll post when i have had a couple.

They look suspicously like retreaded unsold Odysseys to me. :whistling:

CS-1N.jpg

Odyssey are almost a black wrapper. And they make mention that its medium bodied that sounds like an totally differant cigar.I hope (not that the odyssey is not great).

Don't show these to GTPHale or he'll be all over them!!!! :laugh:

Your right. I dont know what i was thinking. Ive got a whole box of the dang things.I hope its differant..well only one way to tell.Not that i would be dissapointed with an limited box of odyssey they are very good.

Mephiston said:
Your right. I dont know what i was thinking. Ive got a whole box of the dang things.I hope its differant..well only one way to tell.Not that i would be dissapointed with an limited box of odyssey they are very good.
[snapback]175590[/snapback]​

Well now we will be waiting on a review....

KayakinBoy said:
I'm a not big fan of brazilias.
[snapback]175458[/snapback]​

??? ??? ???

Call me a CAO whore, but I love the brazilia line. And the italias, and the black, and the... :p

BrownDevil said:
KayakinBoy said:

??? ??? ???

Call me a CAO whore, but I love the brazilia line. And the italias, and the black, and the... :p
[snapback]175645[/snapback]​

Itialias are nice. Black is the best, IMHO. Brazilas are ok, just not the best one of theirs out.

BrownDevil said:
KayakinBoy said:

??? ??? ???

yup..yup...and yup..I heard something about a limited black recently.

ummm and the maduro esp the tubed ones(better for ageing),and the mx2 and the odyssey and....

NEWS FLASH: Confirmed through a CAO rep that these are indeed Odysseys. Call me Sherlock.

And don't call me Shirley....

Thats messed up. It tasted alot differant guess i'll just have to smoke some more ;) The wrapper was almost red on the palm.Both are good but i could have sworn the odyssey was stronger also.oh well just have to smoke more of both.

Mephiston said:
BrownDevil said:
KayakinBoy said:

??? ??? ???

yup..yup...and yup..I heard something about a limited black recently.

ummm and the maduro esp the tubed ones(better for ageing),and the mx2 and the odyssey and....
[snapback]175943[/snapback]​
Don't go outside... :whistling: