• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Car Dealership story

Matty_Vegas

Wayne Newton Mafia Boss
Yesterday my Girlfriend and her best friend went to a local car dealership to buy her a car. The car was for my girlfriends friend...she got a smoking good deal. At the dealership they guy taking care of the car said he would leave a celebratory cigar in the car. My girlfreind call me and tells me this and I get excited.

when she gets home she hads me a plastic red tube. The label on the tube said
"OPTIMO"
"CHERRY"

wow

NorCalCigarLover said:
Actually that is quite funny, and very bold of the salesman :0

:cool:
[snapback]182524[/snapback]​

Her friend bought the car...

marcsheldon said:
thats what you get for letting your girlfreind buy a geo.
[snapback]182525[/snapback]​

My first car was a geo metro, and it is the best car i will ever have. Yeah ever. I loved that damn car more than life itself. It was nascar blue, and was just the best. the said part was, it got chicks. everyone talked about how such a big guy drove a little car, and how i took it offroading, and the chicks wanted to ride in it. Boo ya!

BHGEMETCPE941.JPG

KayakinBoy said:
marcsheldon said:

My first car was a geo metro, and it is the best car i will ever have. Yeah ever. I loved that damn car more than life itself. It was nascar blue, and was just the best. the said part was, it got chicks. everyone talked about how such a big guy drove a little car, and how i took it offroading, and the chicks wanted to ride in it. Boo ya!

BHGEMETCPE941.JPG

[snapback]182593[/snapback]​

You realize that a blow up doll isn't really a "chick"....

<grin>
-K-

Treamayne said:
KayakinBoy said:
marcsheldon said:

BHGEMETCPE941.JPG

You realize that a blow up doll isn't really a "chick"....

<grin>
-K-
[snapback]183221[/snapback]​

And pulling up to a house with a gravel driveway doesn't count as "offroading."

KayakinBoy said:
marcsheldon said:

BHGEMETCPE941.JPG

Dude...I also had this exact same type car...including the paintjob...we used to call it "the turbo" and would drive around clevegas challenging people in fast cars to race. It was the digs.

My last new car purchase was unbelievable too. I bought a new 2003 Buick LeSabre in Feb of 2003 and 2 weeks later the saleman sent me house plant. The unbelievable part is the plant is STILL alive! :)

I'm a car salesman. I've sold many cars. I've never left an Optimo in a car before, or any other celebratory item. I've also never sold to a cigar smoker, or else I'd have given him/her one of my Monte No.2s.

üZ.

Ah ... but I was offered a fine, still-sealed Optimo the other day. I handed back to the man, complimenting him on such a fine smoke, pretending to be oblivious to the fact that he was offering it to me. Then I moved on to another customer ...

üZ.

KayakinBoy said:
marcsheldon said:

BHGEMETCPE941.JPG

KB;

Have you heard the saying the the size of a man's car is a direct reflection on the size of his.........? :D

inflatus said:
KayakinBoy said:
marcsheldon said:

BHGEMETCPE941.JPG

KB;

Have you heard the saying the the size of a man's car is a direct reflection on the size of his.........? :D
[snapback]184788[/snapback]​

That's if you have to make up for it with your car. Maybe that's why CC loves those jags! :sign: :laugh:

If you got a smoking deal, the salesman made a mini. What do you expect? Pay peanuts, get monkey. :whistling: