• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Car question

hehehe - Flux Capacitor seems to be it!

... if not, try cleaning the throttle body, and (maybe)replace the O2 sensor - a diagnostic will give you the correct answer ;)

All the debate aside, this is why GOD invented the warranty. Let the dealer figure this out.

For the sake of argument, a vacuum leak would result in rough idle as well as poor performance. If the leak was at the master cylinder, it could hide until you step on the brake. You might prove that one by stepping hard on the brakes while in gear and stopped.

well if it were the torque converter or trans simply checking the trans fluid and seeing if it were burnt would typically tell you if it’s a trans related problem or not. If its not transferring right its gonna burn the fluid up.

All the debate aside, this is why GOD invented the warranty. Let the dealer figure this out.

For the sake of argument, a vacuum leak would result in rough idle as well as poor performance. If the leak was at the master cylinder, it could hide until you step on the brake. You might prove that one by stepping hard on the brakes while in gear and stopped.

I would agree but if its bad enough to cause it all to stall out there are 6 differnt sensors that would have to be shot other weise his check engin light would come on. Unless it is on? plus his breaks would be squishy.

My check engine light only comes on when it stalls, along with all the other lights causing my panel to resemble a christmas tree.

However, after I drained out a qt. and a half of oil last time, it's running smoother, and stopped stalling on me.

I'm still going to take it to the dealer though, so they can see if theres another problem.