• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cardinals vs Astros

cigarsarge

BOHICA
I say the Cards win it tonight. I also say the Astros fans know they are going to loose tonight. :p

I've got a fiver of $5-$8 smokes that says my Cards will win. Any takers. I will do this once. Only stipulation on the fiver is it is to be in the price range I gave and be sent in a timely manner.

Any other Cards or Astros fan feel free to challenge each other in a friendly wager on this thread.

First Astros fan to agree to my challenge post and and let the fun begin.

After the game starts it's too late so lets do it now. :thumbs:

Ah'm ya huckelberry.

NA

Got any Cubans in yer fiver?? I surely do like Cubans.

Hmmmmm, we'll see. Is Neal taking you up on this or do you want to send me your cigars as I will take the Astros tonight.

Cardinals will lose ;)

Looks like Neal and me have a bet. The game has not started yet. Somebody help CC out. :D

Horse said:
SamClemmons said:
Ah'm ya huckelberry.
Great Movie!

Where's Wyatt?

Down there walkin' on the watah.
Oh yeah. Val Kilmer has gotta me the best Doc Holliday ever. Damn, I misspelled Huckleberry. Pack 'em up Sarge.

NA

cigarsarge said:
I say the Cards win it tonight. I also say the Astros fans know they are going to loose tonight. :p

I've got a fiver of $5-$8 smokes that says my Cards will win. Any takers. I will do this once. Only stipulation on the fiver is it is to be in the price range I gave and be sent in a timely manner.

Any other Cards or Astros fan feel free to challenge each other in a friendly wager on this thread.

First Astros fan to agree to my challenge post and and let the fun begin.

After the game starts it's too late so lets do it now. :thumbs:
Way to call it Sarge.

Hope it's as good a series as the 67 Cards vs Sox. That was a classic.

Hey Sarge. Three $2.00 cigars equals one $5.00 to 8.00 cigar right?

Good game.

NA

Rolen & Pujos :0

Cardinals have a great team, Red Sox are not going to have it easy. Good job by the Cardinals :(

The Cardnials have an awsome offense. They have power and can generate runs from fundemental baseball (squeeeze plays, hit and run, stolen bases).

They will have problems with the Red Sox. It should be a good series.

Going into Game 7, the stats for both teams were identical, batting average, eveything, so I'd have to say, as a Stro's fan, they beat us, but the teams are just about the same, wait till next year when Miller and Pettite are healthy. :D

cigarsarge said:
They have power and can generate runs from fundemental baseball (squeeeze plays, hit and run, stolen bases).
Tony LaRussa may be the difference in the series. I think he is the best "game" manager in the business. Hit and run, suicide squeeze's etc, he sure knows how to manufacture a run.

I don't know who's gonna win, but I bet it depends on who hits more homeruns, Pujols or Ortiz.