• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Carlito God of Fire

txraddoc

This is my first Carlito God of Fire and I must say, as with many other Fuentes, this cigar is top notch in flavor and presentation.

This one has been in the humidor at 63% RH for a few months which seems to be a very nice RH for this cigar. The wrapper is a medium brown with no veins. The construction is excellent as expected for a Fuente product. The cigar is firm to the touch but draws on the light to medium side.

I fire it up and am presented with very mild sweet flavors and very well aged tobacco. The burn is a bit uneven at first but evens nicely after a few early touchups. The first and second thirds continue with sweetness that becomes more prominent during the second third. Toward the end of the cigar, a peppery flavor emerges and compliments the other flavors well.

Paired with a Dalmore 12, this cigar lives up to its pedigree. I highly recommend it. I think it would be a rare instance when one is disappointed by a Fuente.

gof1.jpg

gof2.jpg

gof3.jpg

gof4.jpg

One of my favorite cigars to smoke! Great review!

Not a bad cigar but there is always a flavor that sets me off from giving it a 10/10. Main flavors I found ranged in a caramel to a light cedar.