• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Carlito's Secret Stash stolen by MrPeat

Wow, great treatment all around. About what time of day did that all transpire?

The initial contact with Wayne would have been after 11am. When I was given the package it would have been in the late part of the afternoon as I was still smoking the Opus X A which I started exactly at 2pm and I was over 1/2 done when they gave it to me. Probably around 4pm or so. :thumbs:

Way to go Fandruff! I'm sorry I missed it.

PS: What does the FOX at the end of OMGWTFFFOX mean?

Awesome story! I'm sorry I missed it.

PS: What does the FOX at the end of OMGWTFFFOX mean?

Knowing Tony...OMGWTF...FFOX = Fuente Fuente Opus X. Thats just a guess though.

AWESOME story fellas, thanks for sharing! (the pics are great as well)

Kudos to you Brad for hooking a BOTL up!

~Mark

"Dude, I don't know what type of oral pleasure you performed to get all that, but it is fuck-tardedly impressive"

Classic line! :laugh: I about laughed my ass off when you said that. It quite concisely and colorfully captured the essence of the incident.

It's incredible that such strong karma can follow a guy who spent an entire afternoon following a girl through the streets of Moscow smoking cigars and taking pictures of her ass (which I finally got him to document on CP, search is your friend).

Anyway, I know it's not all great karma bro, and we will all keep your health in mind. I hope to smoke with you again, perhaps at next year's Padron. Congrats on a truly remarkable moment.

Also, it makes sense that Brad would be involved somewhere in your story. That, ladies and gentlemen, is one top fng notch BOTL.

add: Tony, nice job on that photo. See you in a couple weeks. Bring that hookah. And somebody bring that blonde in the pink skirt who sat across from me with her legs open.

Buena

You have any of these smokes left? I am sure you smoked them all!! :laugh:

You have any of these smokes left? I am sure you smoked them all!! :laugh:

I still have them. I only smoked the Opus X Robusto sized that Wayne gave me from his stash. Its what lead to the quote I have on my avatar. The cigar nub was one I have not seen rivaled to what I did. No assistance in holding the cigar nub either. Just burnt finger tips. Other than when OpusXKC and myself had a competion to smoke a Padron Maduro Millennium Nub Contest. The ones Carlito handed me in the Humipak and signed the pak is still all accounted for. These are the only cigars that I will be careful for when I want to smoke a really special cigar. The others are fair game of course. :laugh:

God damn, epic bump. This thread isn't one I'd seen before. Great read!

Thanks for bumping this, I hadn't seen it either! What a fantastic story. I always wondered what Loren was referring to when he said Carlito's Secret Stash. Good on ya!