• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Carlos Torano Exodus Robusto

Nate,

It's like hudson and hfm say. This stick was perfectly constructed. Well-bunched, beautiful wrapper expertly applied. The draw was just perfect.

The funny thing is, this is not supposed to be an ass-kicker like the JdN Antano or LFD Chisel but this specimen was by far the strongest cigar I've ever smoked.

Wilkey

I like a full body smoke and the strenght does not bother me, so just send them my way before tossing them. :p

I had a similar experience early last year (when I started smoking cigars) when I smoked my first CT Ex Gold. However, since then I have smoked more of those and not had any problems.

If it were me I would try one again in six months or so. Different weather, different time, more/less food in your stomach and ther result may be pleasantly different.

- Jason

In the words of Padron Sr.:

"Do you want to know when a cigar is the strongest? Just leave it raw, and it will be very strong. Don't process it; just leave it, and you will be throwing up soon enough."

Jorge Padron: "Anybody can make a strong cigar. The important thing is to achieve the correct balance, a balance between strength and flavour. That is a difficult thing."

Personally, I'm not a fan of super strong cigars.