• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Casa Fuente Corona Gorda

atuck

ANEJORE
I just got back to the hotel room after visiting the famous Casa Fuente in Las Vegas. I smoked one of thier Corona Gordas while being served by this tasty Czech/Irish/Italian/Mexican Hottie. I found this cigar to be the most flavorful of the Casa Fuente line. It was fantastic!! I thoroughly enjoyed my visit there. Met some nice people and had some nice conversations. And I was able to scrounge up enough $$ between a couple of credit cards and the cash in my pocket to buy 2 boxes of these Corona Gordas. So I might be offering up 5 packs of my box of Belicosos that I bought last time I was there to help pay for these in the near future. The Casa Fuente cigars are definetly a cigar that is worth trying. I can't wait until morning so I can try one with my coffee. (Yes I packed my own coffee and pot and brought it with me. I am not only a cigar whore but I am a coffee whore too.)

Why quantify it and just admit it, your a whore plain and simple :laugh:

atuck said:
I just got back to the hotel room after visiting the famous Casa Fuente in Las Vegas. I smoked one of thier Corona Gordas while being served by this tasty Czech/Irish/Italian/Mexican Hottie. I found this cigar to be the most flavorful of the Casa Fuente line. It was fantastic!! I thoroughly enjoyed my visit there. Met some nice people and had some nice conversations. And I was able to scrounge up enough $$ between a couple of credit cards and the cash in my pocket to buy 2 boxes of these Corona Gordas. So I might be offering up 5 packs of my box of Belicosos that I bought last time I was there to help pay for these in the near future. The Casa Fuente cigars are definetly a cigar that is worth trying. I can't wait until morning so I can try one with my coffee. (Yes I packed my own coffee and pot and brought it with me. I am not only a cigar whore but I am a coffee whore too.)
[snapback]292505[/snapback]​

Im going to be out there this weekend. What kind of prices should i be expecting?

-Zach

bring condoms vert...

the cheapest stick runs about 21 buckaroos...

And I was able to scrounge up enough $$ between a couple of credit cards and the cash in my pocket

wish I could just find that much on me Atuck! :sign: :laugh:

I also dig the corona gorda, awesome stick.

Matty_Vegas said:
bring condoms vert...

the cheapest stick runs about 21 buckaroos...
[snapback]292534[/snapback]​

:0 Guess i better prepare for the shaft if i ask for prices on Forbidden X Chili Peppers and BBMF's.

...dammit, atuck, you were supposed to wait until Sunday night when the wife and I hit town to visit Vegas..... :laugh:

Casa Fuente is on my list, too.....bringing my own KY... :whistling:

Regards - B.B.S.

May I ask where Casa Fuente is located? I might be going out there and would like to add it to my list..

kro77 said:
May I ask where Casa Fuente is located? I might be going out there and would like to add it to my list..
[snapback]292559[/snapback]​

It is located in the THE FORUM SHOPS at CEASARS PALACE.

Right down in the nook by the escalators.

The Corona Gorda actually runs $18 per stick. $450 per box. Still steep but I would say worth it to anybody that is visiting the store.

That size has awesome flavor and it is still a good size. My best description of these would be a cross between an Anejo, Opus and Hemingway. (Smoking another one right now and that is what I am picking up)

tjm5019 said:
Much as i'd like to try one, to rich for my blood at this point in my life! :(
[snapback]292675[/snapback]​
Hell, at my advanced age it is too rich for my blood... :laugh:

dunno about a fiver but if you have a couple after all is said and done , i'd be interested. :)

junkman_56 said:
tjm5019 said:
Much as i'd like to try one, to rich for my blood at this point in my life! :(
[snapback]292675[/snapback]​
Hell, at my advanced age it is too rich for my blood... :laugh:
[snapback]292678[/snapback]​

anyone wanna go 4's on this?? we can cut it into 4 sections, about an inch and a half a piece?>?> :p :laugh:

i smoked the corona gorda last time i was in Vegas. I enjoyed it tremendously. I can't wait to go back and pick up some more.

Nic

I've smoked one of those before...while sipping a mojito at the bar...great experience! The corona gorda is such a fantastic smoke that I highly recommend to those self-proclaimed Fuente whores, that if you don't at least spend the cash once to try one...THAT YOU AIN'T NO FUENTE WHORE!!!!!!!!!!! ;) That's my only rant...

BTW - I have another that has been aging for 1 year...can't wait to smoke it!

Alan, if you decide to sell 5'ers of the corona gorda...I'm in!!!

-Fetter

I'll be there at the end of next month and can't wait to pay a visit to this shop.

atuck said:
[snapback]292505[/snapback]​

How much would be selling the five packs for?