• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Casa Fuente Haul

JBL11183

Lurker
My cousin went out to vegas this week and I asked him to grab me some stuff. I think its safe to say I went a little over board The manager gave him his card and told him to have me call him and from now on he will ship directly to my house. They even through in a casa fuente hat and an opus polo along with a 30th anniversary Cohiba and a Cruzado

I have never seen a 30th in the tube like that, but then again I have never seen one in person either!

CasaFuente.jpg

That looks painful. :0

Seriously, nice haul. Hope you thoroughly enjoy them.

3/4's through a Robusto as we speak...man these are nice. I am really looking forward to the Don Arturo, for the price tag it should come with a happy ending!!

Man, I'm sure he threw in some stuff if you spent that kind of dough. Got some nice smokes in there, enjoy!

I think the black market just found a few extra body parts laying around, impressive haul man

yeah, he should have thrown in a box of Don Carlos for spending that kind of money..nice haul

Wish there was an emoticon for drooling....one helluva nice goldmine you got there. This noob's pickin' his jaw up off the floor :0 Enjoy!

Wish there was an emoticon for drooling....one helluva nice goldmine you got there. This noob's pickin' his jaw up off the floor :0 Enjoy!

drool.gif

Lots of sticks I hope to one day have the chance to try!

Dis is da Godfather!

I gonna make you an offer you can't refuse. ??? :( :laugh:

Very nice haul.

Very nice haul! I think that may be a.... special cohiba. IIRC the 30th came in a jar, not in a tubo (and they are worth... a lot).

Jonathan, nice pick up brother!! I am still looking for a box of lanceros for us, but by the looks of it you might have your fill of Fuente's for now. :thumbs:

Your wallet is going to hate you later, and your creditor will have your head once he sees these pictures...

Ouch man.

Very nice haul! I think that may be a.... special cohiba. IIRC the 30th came in a jar, not in a tubo (and they are worth... a lot).
I have never seen one like that either, but I dont know think they would give someone who spent as much as I did a fake..not to mention I smoked it last night, fake or not it was an incredible smoke

That is really all that matters (that you enjoyed it). As long as you enjoy a cigar who cares where it came from or the price tag. I don't think they would KNOWINGLY give out a fake but even shop owners don't necessarily have in depth knowledge of identifying counterfeits. Also imo you could find an AF13 cheaper (and much easier)than a Cohiba 30th. IIRC the Cohiba 30th came in two vitolas, a Sig V in the jar and some other obscure size in a humi, but neither came in a tubo.

I have never seen one like that either, but I dont know think they would give someone who spent as much as I did a fake..not to mention I smoked it last night, fake or not it was an incredible smoke

They should be only giving out cigars other than Cuban. I'd love to see some close-ups of the cigar and the Tubo itself.

Nice grab on the CF's!

so ol' firberger is taking phone orders now?when did they start that?Last I herd it was all walk in business.