• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Casa Fuente Robusto review

sir-smokes-a-lot said:
while $30 is def not pocket change, am def going to have to try one of these sometime.
[snapback]186941[/snapback]​

I have heard that they might be less than $30 a stick -- but until they go on sale, no one really knows for sure.

I am checking regularly for these to come out...when they do I will elt everyone know and maybe we can all work something out then..if anybody hears something let me know

Matty_Vegas said:
I am checking regularly for these to come out...when they do I will elt everyone know and maybe we can all work something out then..if anybody hears something let me know
[snapback]186967[/snapback]​

I've heard that they are available now.

thursday I will go down and verify (unless I can get ahold of them on the phone)

and will report back

and where did I put that damn phone number...

very nice review Moki .... now i dont know where to go this fall, Vegas or Cuba!!

:)

I'm in for a split. Hey Matty, let us know if you need some information on doing a box split or packaging.

:cool:

I smoked the Casa Fuente Robusto last night. The fortunate or unfortunate thing (depends on how you look at it) is that I really liked it. Very flavorful cigar. Perfect draw and burn. Tons of smoke. :thumbs:

Now, I just have to get my hands on some more. :(

cigardawg said:
I smoked the Casa Fuente Robusto last night. The fortunate or unfortunate thing (depends on how you look at it) is that I really liked it. Very flavorful cigar. Perfect draw and burn. Tons of smoke. :thumbs:

Now, I just have to get my hands on some more. :(
[snapback]278607[/snapback]​

Me too.... I really like these cigars - I dare say a bit better than Opus'. The price is a killer - and getting them (unless you're Matty_Vegas) certainly is an issue...

I wished I'd never tried one. I like 'em, I can't afford them, and I can't get them... Sounds like about 3/4 of the cigars I smoke!!! :laugh:

ggiese said:
I wished I'd never tried one. I like 'em, I can't afford them, and I can't get them...
[snapback]278636[/snapback]​

That is called hitting the nail on the head. :(

When I tied one I liked it so much that I got sucked into buying a box. This cigar was really good fresh. With the Anejo and Opus cigars, I pretty much only like them if they have some age on them. I have put this box of Casa Fuentes in my Humidor to sit for at least a year. I know that I will be greatly rewarded for doing so.

DSC00632.jpg

Don't they look wonderful!!? :D

I might be persuaded to do a purchase for someone..but i am not interested in the cigars myself

Matty_Vegas said:
I might be persuaded to do a purchase for someone..but i am not interested in the cigars myself
[snapback]278773[/snapback]​

Hmmmm.. split anyone! :laugh:

atuck, nice haul. i will look forward to your review in the future.

i have a friend who is going to vegas for a trade show. i was going to ask him to score me a stick but at 30 bucks, i just can't smoke it. I'll wait until they give me a fat raise.

Did enything ever happen with a box split on these? Baught a couple in March when I stopped by Vegas, but would definately be interested now that I have smoked one!! :thumbs: Very nice!!

Bill