• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Casa Fuente

elvergun

I’m going to Las Vegas soon. Is Casa Fuente worth a visit? If so, what should I try?

I'd imagine it definately would be worth at least seeing once. They have a "Casa Fuente" house blend cigar that should be good.

Um yeah!! If you are a fuente whore!! If you are not go for the overpriced drinks..

casa fuente beli + caiparinah = good times at casa fuente!!

:D

May as well blow your money there instead of feeding it to a slot machine.

Bring a lot of it ($$$), you'll need it.

My recommendation:

Buy a Casa Fuente Corona Gorda, have one of the hotties who works there clip it and toast it for ya. Sit outside on the "deck" sipping on a mojito while smoking it, and watch all of the girls go in and out of Victoria's Secret while you enjoy your smoke and drink. If you like 'em, buy more, it's the only place you can get 'em.

moki said:
My recommendation:

Buy a Casa Fuente Corona Gorda, have one of the hotties who works there clip it and toast it for ya. Sit outside on the "deck" sipping on a mojito while smoking it, and watch all of the girls go in and out of Victoria's Secret while you enjoy your smoke and drink. If you like 'em, buy more, it's the only place you can get 'em.
[snapback]257324[/snapback]​

:laugh:

Now THAT is good advice. :thumbs:

Beats wasting your money on a slot machine :D

moki said:
My recommendation:

Makes me wanna book a trip to Sin City right now! Who's with me??

Swissy said:
moki said:
My recommendation:

Buy a Casa Fuente Corona Gorda, have one of the hotties who works there clip it and toast it for ya.  Sit outside on the "deck" sipping on a mojito while smoking it, and watch all of the girls go in and out of Victoria's Secret while you enjoy your smoke and drink.  If you like 'em, buy more, it's the only place you can get 'em.

[snapback]257343[/snapback]​

Ummmm, cigars/mojitos/tanned hooters? I'm in.

:sign:

bfreebern said:
Swissy said:
moki said:
My recommendation:

Buy a Casa Fuente Corona Gorda, have one of the hotties who works there clip it and toast it for ya.  Sit outside on the "deck" sipping on a mojito while smoking it, and watch all of the girls go in and out of Victoria's Secret while you enjoy your smoke and drink.  If you like 'em, buy more, it's the only place you can get 'em.

[snapback]257343[/snapback]​

Ummmm, cigars/mojitos/tanned hooters? I'm in.

:sign:
[snapback]257348[/snapback]​

Im so in. I never need an excuse to go to Vegas.

We need to have an CIGARPASS.COM 1st annual herf in SIN CITY!! Who is in? :whistling:

coventrycat86 said:
Bring a lot of it ($$$), you'll need it.
[snapback]257249[/snapback]​
Thats what I'm afraid of...

I really hope that those Casa Fuente cigars suck big time...that way I will buy only one. ???

I'm in for a CigarPass HERF in Vegas!

I missed the Big Smoke...$$$!

moki said:
My recommendation:

That's the best advice ever. Ufortunately, when I was last there they didn't have the Casa Fuentes yet. But, Gina is right hot (she serves the drinks) and the others are not bad to look at either. :thumbs:

moki said:
My recommendation:

That sounds great! Need to check that out on my next visit to Vegas.
At the Outlaw, you can go smoke in the lounge, and watch the girls traffic the tanning salon next door! It can be very distracting!
The folks that have been there know what I am talking about...........

I agree with eith the Mokster on this one. The eye candy in the mall is great. What better way to spend an evening or an afternoon in Vegas. If you play the tables or the slots you'll just be pissing away what you could be smoking.

outlawsp said:
That sounds great! Need to check that out on my next visit to Vegas.
At the Outlaw, you can go smoke in the lounge, and watch the girls traffic the tanning salon next door! It can be very distracting!
The folks that have been there know what I am talking about...........
[snapback]257505[/snapback]​

No comment on this one. The door greeters have been interesting to say the least. :whistling:

I am going there this Sunday through Tuesday.

I will update you guys on prices. It can not be that bad for Vegas.

Good food runs you around $100.00 a day. So what is $50.00 for 2 hours of enjoyment.

Also, I there is another cigar bar in the Paris hotel. I can not remeber the name though.

I will be in Vegas end of March beginning of April. Can't wait to check out Casa Fuente, it will definitely be one of my 1st stops.

I smoked a Casa Fuente Churchill Thursday night and it was great. Spicy like a regular Opus but the Cameroon wrapper adds a sweetness that blends very well with the spicy filler, great cigar that I wish wasn't priced so stupid.

Lets do a herf....lets get a list of people who wanna do ti and when we can...maybe I can get Gregor22 to give me a hand...anyone wanna get together and smoke while you are here look me up