• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Casa Fuente

Philbass

Anybody been to Casa Fuente in Ceasars Palace? I would love to hear about it. Is it worth a trip all the way from PA?

Anybody been to Casa Fuente in Ceasars Palace? I would love to hear about it. Is it worth a trip all the way from PA?

Search will pop up a lot on Casa Fuente. Its a fun place but expect to pay some serious $$$ for cigars there. I went pre-Schip bill and it was expensive then.

You can do a search on here and find a lot of comments about the place. I've been there twice on one trip. It was a great time. A little over priced but thats to be expected in Las Vegas. Of course I wouldn't make that my sole reason for going. There are a lot of other great cigar shops in Las Vegas that I regret not going to.

Edit to add: Looks like Mr. Peat beat me to it. I think this is probably the general consensus on here.

There are about a million threads on Casa Fuente. Do a search on "Casa Fuente" and you'll see what I mean.

Is it "worth it"....?? If you like hot waitresses, wonderful Mojito's, and genuinely overpriced hard to find cigars.....you've found your mecca.

Don't get me wrong, I go every time I'm in Vegas. Worth a trip just for C.F....??? Not so sure about that one.....

So what I'm gathering from this is maybe I'll "SEARCH" for it. Then when I'm done with that I'll "SEARCH" for something else. Everyone is always SEARCHING for something.

There are about a million threads on Casa Fuente. Do a search on "Casa Fuente" and you'll see what I mean.

Is it "worth it"....?? If you like hot waitresses, wonderful Mojito's, and genuinely overpriced hard to find cigars.....you've found your mecca.

Don't get me wrong, I go every time I'm in Vegas. Worth a trip just for C.F....??? Not so sure about that one.....

Only reason I went to Vegas was for Casa Fuente. Yes, my bill by the time I left wasn't pretty. Worth doing once at least.

So what I'm gathering from this is maybe I'll "SEARCH" for it. Then when I'm done with that I'll "SEARCH" for something else. Everyone is always SEARCHING for something.

Because its a topic that has been beaten like a dead horse.

Just in case you missed it (from the New Member Guide):

DO'S AND DON'TS OF CP

Do's:

Read as much as possible, get used to CP, and just have fun.
Be friendly to others, we're here to promote the enjoyment of cigars, and in turn you'll make a lot of friends from CP.
Make sure you post an introduction before anything else.
Use the SEARCH tool every chance you can. If you're searching for what seems like a common question, please use the search tool. We have two search tools; one is built into the forum software, and the other is the Google Site Search (located at the bottom of the forum). Always best to try using both search tools before asking what may be a common question.
Do use proper grammar if you can.
We are an international forum, so we understand English may not be your first language, and this is fine. Also, if you're not too familiar with computers, that's fine too, however if you purposely post without taking into consideration basic grammar (in other words, if you're lazy), it is frowned upon.
Think before you post.

DONT'S:

NEVER discuss sources on CigarPass. Sources are defined as company's which sell Cuban cigars. Cuban cigars are illegal in the United States. Please keep this type of communication private.
Always know which forum you're posting in. Example: don't post a Want/Sale in the Lobby. We want to ensure all information is well organized, so please post appropriately.
Don't flame another member.
Don't discuss politics, religion, or any other "touchy" subject. CP is the place to get away from all of the nonsense; we're here for a good time, not to debate one another.
Don't get involved in any controversial conversations. There are times when trolls enter CP, let the more established members handle the trolls.
If a thread becomes heated, DO NOT POST POPCORN REFERENCES OR PICTURES OF POPCORN. This is considered baiting and will result in suspension of your account.
Don't get defensive if an established member points out a mistake you're making. They're here to help you along, not criticize you.
Don't "bump" old threads. If a thread is more than a year old, then there's probably no need to post to it. There are exceptions, please use your best judgment.
Don't try to increase your post count. Post count means nothing. The reputation you build is what matters.
Don't start a Cigar Pass right away. First, make sure you are well aware of the rules of a Cigar Pass.
Don't join a Cigar Pass right away. We want everyone to enjoy Cigar Passes, but we also want to protect all of our members. Once in a while someone will do a Newbie Pass; this is designed for all of the new guys to get their feet wet and help establish themselves.
Don't try to do a group buy right away, join a couple before hosting your own.
Don't make your first post a "Sale" or "Want" ad. Get to know the community before making such a post.
Don't constantly use foul language.

Other Do's & Dont's may apply as well. :thumbs:

http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=25890&hl=casa%20fuente&st=0

This is from Sept 2006 so pre-SCHIP BILL. No idea if the prices took a hike or not.

Maybe this guy just wanted some fresh opinions on the place...

Plus, search is defunct right now so even if he wanted to search he couldn't do so...;)

Plus, search is defunct right now so even if he wanted to search he couldn't do so...;)
I tried it before I recommended it....worked fine and searching "Casa Fuente" popped up page after page of recent threads......:whistling:

I linked mine from doing a search. There was 831 hits on Casa Fuente. I think it was 831 and now it will be more since I wrote it again. :laugh:

Casa Fuente... My favorite spot in Vegas! Whenever I'm there I stop in at least a few hours a day. If you like to drink they have nice single malts, lots of other basic stuff, and the mojitos are great. They even have Lois XIII if you want it.

Now I mostly go for the people watching and the french presses of coffee, and to look around the humidor and pay an absurd amount for the cigars. Sitting out there on the patio for hours people watching and relaxing is one of my favorite things to do in Vegas, make sure you stop in if you go!

Also, don't pay that ridiculous $150 for a bbmf unless someone buys it for you. Even then I'd rather have 6 or 7 Casa Fuente CGs. The house brand is the only thing worth buying there, everything else you can find for cheaper elsewhere. Occasionally I buy some opus forbidden lanceros to smoke there but at $65 a piece it's kind of ridiculous.