• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Casa Magna Colorado Robusto

txraddoc

I smoked this one on a cloudy cold day on the streets of Chicago braving the draconian Illinois smoking ban laws.

This fat robusto has a beautiful smooth medium brown wrapper with no flaws. It is firm to the touch with no bumps. It is perfectly contstucted. The prelight draw reveals well aged tobacco flavors and dark chocolate.

I clipped a bit too much off so it is wide open and draws perfectly. They have been in my humidor for a few weeks.

It burns perfectly straight in cold weather despite a perpetual ten mile an hour cross breeze. The ash is sturdy with just a bit of flakiness. I picked up flavors of dark chocolate and pepper around a core of very well aged tobacco. It was never harsh. I smoked it to the band wishing that my fingers weren't frozen so I could have just a little more.

Here are some bad pictures I took with my cell phone.

casamagnarobusto-1.jpg

casamagnarobusto-2.jpg

In my opinion, this one lives up to the hype. I can't wait to have another one.

I was not impressed with this smoke. Why CA put it on the number 1 spot??????????????

I found it to be a good solid smoke, definately worth the price point. If I find them I will pick up a few, but I'm not gonna seek them out at this point.

I found it to be a good solid smoke, definately worth the price point. If I find them I will pick up a few, but I'm not gonna seek them out at this point.

x2

I wasn't blown away by any means, but it is a good smoke especially for the price.
Thanks for the review!

I liked them for the price and that was about it. Have no desire to buy another.

I thought the Casa Magna was an excellent smoke, fitting my palate just right with all the flavors described. I have an unopened box of the robustos down for a nice, long nap. ;) Thanks for the review!

Thanks the review. I have yet to smoke a robusto. I've got em...I just haven't smoked one yet. But from my experience with the larger ring gauge...I agree with everything noted. The construction is beautiful.