• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Casa Magna Oscuro Churchill Gordo review

Scott1966

6 5/8 X 56 Wrapper - Honduras, Binder - Honduras, Filler - Nicaragua/Honduras. This cigar starts med. but then builds to a full bodied cigar. Flavors start off with an expresso taste with raisiny sweetness and an underlying cinnamony spice. As I smoked the cigar, the cigar builds in flavor and strength (which I love) to where the sweet raisin taste dominates along with a cinnamon & anise spice. As I got to the the last third of the cigar, I detected some cocoa flavor coming in and building. Coffee/expresso taste is still present as well. Flavors continue building until the end where it leaves you wishing the cigar would last even longer. Nice long finish on the palatte. I found this cigar to be complex. The construction, burn and draw were perfect. With the pricepoint on this cigar, it makes it an excellent value - I recommend trying.

This is very much in line with my experiences with these. Like the Colorado's, I believe they have great aging potential as well. I highly recommend these.

Who are you and what do you know about cigars? :laugh:

Good to see you here Scott! :thumbs:

Do we have to ask for permission before we address the Herf God? ???

I am definitely a fan of the Colorados, but I have yet to try the Oscuros. I look forward to giving them a go now. Thanks for the review!

I just smoked one of these last week and I had a much more favorable experience with it, on all levels, than with the colorado.