• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Casa Noble Tequila

alphaiii

I was out to dinner at a nice Mexican restaurant tonight and had the opportunity to try Casa Noble Crystal (a silver) and Reposado - so of course I didn't pass it up, and I drank some tequila.

All I can say is WOW!. I am so impressed with these tequilas. Incredibly smooth without sacrificing any flavor. I have to say I'm a little partial to reposados in general, and there is no exception here. But the silver is damn good too. If you enjoy good tequila and ever have a chance to try these - do so. You won't be disappointed.

On a side note, I also tried Herradura Silver, which was suprisingly good (I wasn't overly impressed with the Herradura reposado). It's just as flavorful as the Casa Noble, but not as smooth. Knowing I can get the Herradura as low as $26 a bottle, it may become a new staple in my house.

Unfortunately for me, pressures of grad school exams kept me from sampling alot of the others I saw sitting behind the bar....calling my name....

gotta try the casa noble anejo!
deeelicious! and way better then the reposado!
-rob

rob300c said:
gotta try the casa noble anejo!
deeelicious! and way better then the reposado!
-rob
[snapback]250306[/snapback]​

I'm not really an anejo fan. I like reposados and blancos. I've tried a few anejos - El Tesoro, Chinaco, Milagro, 1800. I like the El Tesoro anejo because it has a good balance of agave and oak, but I'd still pick the Platinum or the reposado over the anejo. The Chinaco was very smooth, and a good tequila in its own right. It's just not my style I guess. I like less age and more agave flavor.

That being said, I still would like to try it - just in case.

I agree Herradura is great Tequila but Casa Noble is something special, you found a great "Joya" of a tequila with CN.