• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CC Sabathia

JLAudio

Mareva, Lancero, and Minuto Whore!
Now with CC Sabathia going to Milwaukee, I was wondering if anybody thought they would be a "lock" for the NL Central...meaning they could overtake the Cubs. IMHO, I think the Brewers are much better than the Cards, and are the Cubs main threat...now it's going to be that much tougher. Anybody else? Who, if anybody, should the Cubs try and pick up for the rest of the year (at least) now?

As an Indians fan I hope he does well. He tends to overthrow in key situations but he is a great pitcher.

Sheets following CC in the rotation will be killer. The Brewer's coughed it up last year, so time will tell if they can stay hot this season. Should be a tough team second half...

All it means is a fat slob on the mound ever couple of evenings. :angry: :angry:

All jokes aside CC can be a good pitcher, he just seems to crumble in tight spots while in cleveland (in his defense everyone in cleveland crumbles when the chips are down Bearnie, Ehlo, LBJ, Mesa, Wright, etc.). I can't blame him for wanting out, we did throw a lot of money at him, but no really promise for a winning team, aside from last years miracle.

Just my .02$

Brandon

Those sausages that run around the field for entertainment, better watch out. They might find CC hunting them for a snack.

I'm just glad I don't have to watch him against the Twins anymore. I've always wanted to reach through the TV and straighten out his GD cap!

CUBS new nemesis. (he owns chicago)
I heard CC wanted to go to a NL club so he could showcase his lifetime .300 B.A. !!

Gotta love it!!! Rich Harden is now a Cubbie as well!! Great move!!

I think the Cardinals will win the division. I'm just not that impressed with the Brewers even with what's his name.....

I think the Cardinals will win the division. I'm just not that impressed with the Brewers even with what's his name.....
Come on Bill, how do you really feel? :laugh: Cubs will celebrate in two thousand and eight! :)

Cubs will win the division handily. CC is a nice pick-up for the Brewers, but they're the Brewers! C'mon!

Go Cubs. Harden is a nice move. Now get Maddux back from San Diego for a song and we'll see you in October!