• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CC86

CasaSoho

New Englander at Heart
Your PM box is full and things could be very hectic for me through the rest of the week. Just wanted to let you know; thanks brother, much appreciated. :thumbs:

His PM box is always full. You have to e-mail him. :thumbs:

Floyd T.

His PM box is always full. You have to e-mail him. :thumbs:

Floyd T.

Forgot about the e-mail link. Although, I think part of me just wanted to see how many views a topic titled CC86 would get. :D

Sorry about the PM box being full Casa, I forgot to delete the last message from you so my inbox was full. :(

I was hoping the USPS would've had them to you on Monday. They can get stuff across the country in two days but I guess a whole SEVENTY mile trip across one state line in less than two days is too much to ask from them. :rolleyes:

Glad you liked the ceegars! :thumbs:

Sorry about the PM box being full Casa, I forgot to delete the last message from you so my inbox was full. :(

I was hoping the USPS would've had them to you on Monday. They can get stuff across the country in two days but I guess a whole SEVENTY mile trip across one state line in less than two days is too much to ask from them. :rolleyes:

Glad you liked the ceegars! :thumbs:

Hey Bill, I didn't realize that Matt also moved up to Nova Scotia as well. I knew you Canadians sent ceegars back and forth to each other and said screw all them US BOTL......... :D :sign: :D

See you Saturday brother and make sure that your Passport is up to date!!!!

Well, theres your problem. Using USPS in Canada.