• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cellos on or off?

jsm11 said:
Not to pile on too much, but didn't this cat say he wanted nothing to do with actually participating in the friendship that cigarpass promotes through the passing of cigars in one form or another?

This is what he said - he deleted his content, but someone wisely quoted it for the archives here. ;)

Anyone have his name - I know there are a few mentions of people sending him stuff - in case he signs up again to start fresh?

Do ACID's age better with cello on or off? :whistling:

giannilibrizzi bombed him a few months ago.  He forgot to delete that post...

I blame Tom for this.  Not sure which one but definitely Tom.

Wow he really did delete almost everything.  Too bad.

MilesMingusMonk said:

Not to pile on too much, but didn't this cat say he wanted nothing to do with actually participating in the friendship that cigarpass promotes through the passing of cigars in one form or another?

This is what he said - he deleted his content, but someone wisely quoted it for the archives here. ;)

Anyone have his name - I know there are a few mentions of people sending him stuff - in case he signs up again to start fresh?

I do have contact info, but won't share it unless that concern comes up.  Just in case you see this post diapanos, I will respect your privacy.

Takes one to know one I guess, but I always thought that guy was a strange bird.

wow, I missed a lot of fun too! Wish I had been watching this thread more closely!
When he went through and edited his posts, he used different symbols.... Now I'm no Nicholas cage, but I'm pretty sure i can decode the messages. I'll need about two years and a few boxes of the worlds most famous cigar, Gurkha I think it was? :)

Juanote said:
How bizarre.

Agreed.  I didn't think that was coming.

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:12672]

I also should have paid more attention to this thread.  I am going to ask my wife if she has some pads for my wineador.   To bad I can't thank him for helping me improve my situation

CigSid said:
What was the question again? :laugh:
From memory:

"Everything in boxes I leave it as it comes. Everything in my desktop humidor is unwrapped.

"I'm not asking for advice. I am curious what you guys do."

MilesMingusMonk said:

Rofl...

Good Save!

I cannot imagine how much time it takes to go through and fill in posts w/ char characters and symbols...

Odd bird indeed...

This is why I'm glad I'm back, to enjoy the fun bante back and forth and read everyone's insight. Just keep chasing the rabbit.

For me, cello off. Because since my divorce, I use them as condoms. The petite corona size almost fit perfectly, although I need a twisty tie to stop them from slipping off prematurely...unless I'm really aroused.

ironpeddler said:
For me, cello off. Because since my divorce, I use them as condoms. The petite corona size almost fit perfectly, although I need a twisty tie to stop them from slipping off prematurely...unless I'm really aroused.

*spit take* Okay, dude, THAT was funny!

Hee!

-Trey

ironpeddler said:
LMAO. At least you got to keep that after your divorce. I don't even have that after mine. Thank God my new wife is so understanding. Oh yup good to be back.