• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Change in Cabaiguan

Pat1075

So apparently Cabaiguan is no longer being made in Miami. Now it is being made in the Nicaragua factory. I think that the quality has dropped a little since the change over, has anyone else noticed this or feel the same way?

Interesting. My local got a box of Cabiguan maduros in that were awful. We didn't know if they were green or just off, but he put them back to rest awhile to see if they'd improve.

I was only refering to the cabaiguan core line but this is very interesting

With 10-12 rollers(maybe a couple more) in Miami, it's hard for pete to get the product he wants and needs. it was just a matter of time before something like this was going to take place.

Now everything that is coming from Pete has a short life. The guy has no tobacco, he should have invested his new found glory in fields, not market-schemes. Blah.

I think Pete likes to try to strike the iron while it's hot. That said, Tatuaje Brown Labels are my favorite of his smokes. Any move to keep those top quality, and to make them more available, is probably a good one.