• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Check out my custom figurados

Artemshmerigs

Reaction score
Hey guys I handroll and recently found a method to handroll near perfect figsurados wit my bear hands no molds or machines for me. It literally gives me the power to roll anything check it...i made 4'custom shapes...one is called the gentleman's mustache,mthe sword....amd my proudest roll idmsaynis the doubled-gar ....go on youtube and search Artem shmeriga

Damn bro really? How much? I'm really interested but my friend CigSid is even more interested in hand rolls and probably would get a bundle from you. PM him first. I'm only interested in about 1 or 2 to try before I get a fiver. Let me know.

JHolmes763 said:
If you search for "artem cigar", you'll find it. It's, uhm... interesting.
Found it.  And interesting may be a little generous.  But kudos for thinking outside the box.  I think. ???

Light this! said:
Damn bro really? How much? I'm really interested but my friend CigSid is even more interested in hand rolls and probably would get a bundle from you. PM him first. I'm only interested in about 1 or 2 to try before I get a fiver. Let me know.
Thanks Kris for always looking out for me :laugh:

I'd be sure to contact IronPeddler.  Gary will buy hundreds of those legendary smokes, and I'll vouch for his trustworthiness...... ;)

Artem cigars is the search name.  The video uploader has the name artem schmeriga.  He has about 20 videos posted.

BlindedByScience said:
I'd be sure to contact IronPeddler.  Gary will buy hundreds of those legendary smokes, and I'll vouch for his trustworthiness...... ;)

Absolutely, I agree! He will buy thousands of those beautiful pieces of art... :whistling:

Unique. Very unique. But, if that is what he likes, more power to him.

The gentle mans mustache.

Ummmm, maybe you can get Jimmy Buffet to buy in and change the name to "Pencil thin mustache".

This guy must know tomthirtysix and molded this from his actual stash...