• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Checking In

_Deon_

Smoke Em If You Got Em
Down here in College Station, TX. Will be here for a week, then back to the Motor City. Not much to do, but there is a cigar lounge called Cavalier Cigar. Great humi and nice selextion of sticks, and a nice members area ($2 for a pass). In short, a great place to smoke (the even have the cedar strips to light up with).

My Texas geography sucks, but I know there are lots of great CP BOTL out in Texas.. See if you can meet up with some if any are close.

Thanks for the great idea Gavin. ALL CALL, are there any S/BOLTS in or near College Station, Texas? If so, will try to meet up at the Cavalier Cigar Lounge tonight or any night until thursay night.

If I was headed that direction or had another day off I could sneak up there, but you caught me off guard. Just got back from San Antonio with JHawk yesterday. :(

Sorry that I missed you Joe, I am here at the the lounge relaxing with a stick in hand.

Booo! If only I had more PTO. I regularly go to College Station because Texas World Speedway is located there.

I used to work for Texas Ave. Cigars....which became Cavalier Cigar, same owner (Jess Fields) just re-named.

Unfortunately I won't be in the CS area anytime soon, but enjoy it. You can tell Jess that Jake Lilley says hello.

I went to Cavalier's last night. Again, what a great place. I smoked what the sales person said was his personal favorite. Gave him a stick of mine (Gran Habano Corojo Vintage 2002). I will be back there thursday night. Want to get his feedback, and try something new.

I'm in Houston and won't be heading up that way either.

Checking In - Sitting here at La Casa De La Habana in downtown Detroit (The Motor City). Great place to smoke a stick and have a drink.

I'm in my kitchen. I'll report back when I'm in the living room watching basketball.

In my van eating lunch! Chicken Ceaser Wrap from D'Angelos...YUM :laugh:

Down here in LaPlace, LA (20 mins from New Orleans, 30 mins from Baton Rouge) for a few weeks. Are the any good B&M to check out?

I'm watching Harry Potter with my computer in my lap. When did cigar pass posts become tweets? I don't care where you are. I know you don't care where I am or what I'm doing or you would be my friend on facebook or would be following me on twitter. This is neither of those websites. I don't think Rod would like us wasting space with this crap. Just my opinion. But I guess you didn't ask for that either.

The other thing that makes this thread the magic that it really is? Status bar to the right side of the forums where this could be.

Just checking in from the Vet. Dog stepped on something that don't agree with him. Now after $450, it has been confirmed he needs rest and the dog version of Ibprofin. My dog is expensive.