• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Chewbacco!

Matty_Vegas

Wayne Newton Mafia Boss
Chewy is a wicked cool Borther..thanks for the smoke...a humidor mishap prevented me from bringing anything really groovy, so I owe you one!!!!

Chewy is a wicked cool Borther..thanks for the smoke...a humidor mishap prevented me from bringing anything really groovy, so I owe you one!!!!

Yeah...Chewy's allright....from what I remember........

Chewy's top notch. Proud to call him friend and brother.

Humidor mishap? I just hate it when that happens! :p

Isn't that the same as "I left my wallet in my other pants." ? :p

Nah, different category. Kind of like "I was chasing cars till I got my tongue stuck on the corner of a bumper. I just hate that."

Yeah Chewy's a pretty stand up guy! He needs to post more though :D

Thanks for the compliments, I think...hahaha!

It's always nice to meet fellow CP'ers!

I guess I've been out of commission for a while...been working graveyard shifts for a while.
I guess a Chewie sighting is becoming like a Sasquatch sighting!
I'll be coming out to a CP HERF sometime soon.

Matty_Vegas...don't worry about it...just passing it forward.
No need to reciprocate...sorry it was a pedestrian smoke, hahaha!
Matt, it was nice to finally meet you.
Seen you on the boards for a long time...it's always good to meet CP'ers in person.

Ray and Chewie at the same place at the same time how did we miss that? ??? Well to answer my own question it probably helps to be part of that other board to get the low down huh? :laugh: In any event glad to see you both on here. I myself have missed a few Herfs around town lately (not that anyone really noticed). However I can't wait for the Vegas show and the chance to meet some more of the Brothers. :thumbs:

I belong to the other board "CS"...but I don't visit often.

I was invited by another friend of mine, so I decided to go.

Next time I hear of these events, I will find out if it's an open thing so I can invite other CP'ers.

Yeah, I saw badhangover there as well.