• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Chicago cigar bars

ggiese said:
alexgtp said:
fOX AND hOUND IN Schaumburg ?

Thursday works for me..

Anyone else?

Also let me know a.s.a.p so I can let other BOTL's on other sites know. They might want to head out.
[snapback]283676[/snapback]​

I gotta redo my schedule a bit, bit Thursday if a possibility for me too!!!
[snapback]283683[/snapback]​

:D oh man i had to do it!!
Sweet!

Thursday looks great. Thanks in advance to all. Hope to meet as many BOTLs as possible.

alexgtp said:
fOX AND hOUND IN Schaumburg ?

Thursday works for me..

Anyone else?

Also let me know a.s.a.p so I can let other BOTL's on other sites know. They might want to head out.
[snapback]283676[/snapback]​

I will not be able to make it :( but I'm sure that Vector will be in fine company. Have a blast guys as I'm sure you will.

PTownshend said:
My vote is for Iwan Ries. Amazing selection of cigars, a great big tv, and some nice room to smoke. Last August I had my first Avo Maduro there and it was absolutely delicious!

Darren
[snapback]283645[/snapback]​

I stopped by this store a few days ago and it was very nice, especially the HDM Excalibut sword in the hallway. I'm going back there Friday to purchase some stuff too.

All right, Chicago. Here I come. Will be leaving for the airport in a couple of hours.

Are we still on for the Fox and Hound in Schaumburg on Thursday? I can meet up anytime after 6:30. Can someone book a time and post the reservation? Hope to meet as many of you Chicago CP'ers on Thursday.

alexgtp said:
Did you still want the RZ Centenario?
[snapback]286391[/snapback]​
If you don't mind picking it up and it is the 23 y.o., then definitely. Thanks again.