• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Chicago Cubs

sack

'From man's sweat and God's love, beer came to be.
The new pitcher Samardzija was heaven sent, without him and the new found bats the Cubbies would be in second place. Today we start in Milwaukee, let's win a few on the road. :whistling:

AMEN!!!!!

Now we need our bats to get going...that means YOU Fukudome, Lee, Soto, DeRosa!!!!!! (Would include Ramirez but he's looking like he is ready to tear the cover off the ball again!)

****There's my boy Sack!!! Long time no see my fellow cubbies fan!****

AMEN!!!!!

Now we need our bats to get going...that means YOU Fukudome, Lee, Soto, DeRosa!!!!!! (Would include Ramirez but he's looking like he is ready to tear the cover off the ball again!)

****There's my boy Sack!!! Long time no see my fellow cubbies fan!****
Hey Jason! :laugh: If all four games are going to be this tough, i'll have a heart attack. Soriano is under paid, i don't care what the Cubs are paying him. One down and three to go. GO CUBS!

Ouch that hurts. Congrats Cubs fans. I think tonight the Cubs will hike their skirts and give one up to the Brewers.

Baron

Ouch that hurts. Congrats Cubs fans. I think tonight the Cubs will hike their skirts and give one up to the Brewers.

Baron
I'll give you this Baron, the Brewers are a very fine team. GO CUBS! :laugh:

I feel good...took one from Sabathia...now we have our # 1, 2, 3 starters going! Zambrano, Harden, Dempster! I think this series is shaping up well for us!

GO CUBS! :thumbs:

Rod needs to lock this thread, I can't stand to see much more of this "Go Cubbies" nonsense.

The new pitcher Samardzija was heaven sent, without him and the new found bats the Cubbies would be in second place. Today we start in Milwaukee, let's win a few on the road. :whistling:
A Notre Dame product!!! What an amazing talent!!!

BIG Z!!!! Way to hold it down BIG Z!!!!!

Besides BIG Z (haha I had to do it again), the team seems to be grooving again at the plate! I'm looking forward to the last two games of the series!

Milwaukee is definitely a great team, but thusfar, our pitchers have held them down.

I need to drink more beers when I watch these teams play eachother! These games drive me nuts!

Halleluiah! I smell a great team jelling at just the right time. Kudos to Lou Pinella, manager of the year, GO CUBS! :D

Gross, just plain gross.

Hey Cubbies, do you ever get tired of the false hope? Just curious.

Gross, just plain gross.

Hey Cubbies, do you ever get tired of the false hope? Just curious.

Hey, just like with the bears, even if they go 2-14 but both W's were against the packers, it's a successful season. So, beating the pants off Milwaukee, St. Louis and White Sox in a season is just fine. Sure, the World Series would be great too, but we'll take the former if that is all we can get.

Back