• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Chicago Cubs

Woo Hoo, I'm busting! Never expected the possibility of a sweep, yet here we stand. GO CUBS! :D :thumbs:

IMHO, I think the Cardinals will be around 8 GB at the end of the season. Their only shot is the wild card!

Jim Edmonds...already 2 HRs, including a grand slam! Thanks Jim. More importantly, thanks San Diego for giving up on him! :p ;) :laugh: :thumbs:

Wait! In the sky, what is it? It's a giant broom, sweeping across Milwaukee. GO CUBS! :D ;)

The Brewers will not win the division. The only team your precious Cubbies have to worry about are the Cardinals. My money is on the red birds. ;)

Them's bold words from an Astros fan. Sorry, but the Cubs don't have a closer scared of A-Poop like the 'stros did.

Cardinals are going to tank in the end.

Edit: tank, not take, damn my allergies and sneezing while typing.

The Brewers will not win the division. The only team your precious Cubbies have to worry about are the Cardinals. My money is on the red birds. ;)

Them's bold words from an Astros fan. Sorry, but the Cubs don't have a closer scared of A-Poop like the 'stros did.

Cardinals are going to take in the end.
I agree, the Cards will take it in the end. :laugh:

Cardinals are going to take in the end.
I agree, the Cards will take it in the end. :laugh:

Well played, sir. Well played.

IMHO, I think the Cardinals will be around 8 GB at the end of the season. Their only shot is the wild card!

Could be, ya never know. I don't know if I'd go so far as to say EIGHT but I think they'll finish ahead of the Brewers. I gotta say, I did enjoy the SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP, LMAO! :D As I've said before, I'm just not that impressed with the Brewers this year.

One thing that is just about a sure thing at this point is that the NL wild card WILL NOT be from the NL West. :laugh:

Jim Edmonds...already 2 HRs, including a grand slam! Thanks Jim. More importantly, thanks San Diego for giving up on him! :p ;) :laugh: :thumbs:

Yep, I've always liked Jim Edmonds, even when he was beating up on my Astros back when he was a Cardinal. :whistling:

Getting ready to see the Cubs today, hoping for a new sweep to start today. :D :thumbs:

They have a good shot at home against the pirates! Have a great time!

Sack, you stopping at Ubersteins afterwards for some tasty German beers?!!? :laugh:

No Uberstein, bit i did drown my sorrows with my flask. What happened to the bats, now you see them, :( now you don't.