• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Chicagoland Backyard Herf

Cochise

This summer I'll be fusing my card games with an open Herf.

This will be open to anyone who enjoys cigars and/or cards, bring your friends or come alone and make some new ones!

Sat June 16 7:30pm-12m in southern Hoffman Estates.

Bring your own or bring to share or just bring yourself.

PM me for details and I'll see you there.

A word about my Herfs: They are fun, and not pretentious. You don't have to smoke anything special. It doesn't matter what you do for a living , how you look, or how old you are. You don't have to come with someone. You don't have to play cards. You don't even have to smoke. Herfs are a place to face up with others that love cigars, but card players that don't smoke are welcome too. It's just nice to share the calm summer air with others that share your same interests. My herfs are a great place for the new herfer as well as the seasoned veteran. The reason you are thinking about passing on this herf is probably unfounded. Just come and fire up. Come late, leave early, it doesn't matter. Just get here!

June 16th eh? I may have to come by if I'm not working. I'm out in Oswego - a long way from you - but its definitely worth the drive for some smokes and poker. I'll PM you for directions if I can get the day off!

Jason

How did the herf go? I couldn't make it out. Went to spend the day at my dad's for an early fathers day because I wouldn't be able to do it today.

A word about my Herfs: They are fun, and not pretentious. You don't have to smoke anything special. It doesn't matter what you do for a living , how you look, or how old you are. You don't have to come with someone. You don't have to play cards. You don't even have to smoke. Herfs are a place to face up with others that love cigars, but card players that don't smoke are welcome too. It's just nice to share the calm summer air with others that share your same interests. My herfs are a great place for the new herfer as well as the seasoned veteran. The reason you are thinking about passing on this herf is probably unfounded. Just come and fire up. Come late, leave early, it doesn't matter. Just get here!

Sounds like a fun herf... This is how all herfs should be. Have a great time!

Back