• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Chicagoland Christmas Herf-December 23rd-Humidor Westmont

Alright you Chicagoans, the Bears suck, the Bulls suck (even if they didn't, who cares), there's no baseball to bitch about, and hockey is still only fun at the arena, so even the #1 ranked Hawks can't keep our interest. But, you know what can...cigars and a guest appearance by Roy R. Frush. So, as of right now, December 23rd seems to work best. I'm thinking the Humidor in Westmont. I know for a lot of you Chicago area folks, it's ideally located in the middle, so let's do it. Elliot also might be able to help us out on how late they stay open that night.

225 E Ogden Ave, Westmont, IL‎ - (630) 789-8300‎

What say ye and let's start getting a head count:
BigMacFU (Sean)
Roy R. Frush (Elliot)
AlexGTP (Alex)
Sack (Claudio)
JoseGonzalez (Jose, not sure, but it's in his handle)
IBQTEE1 (Kristin)

It's Mike btw

YAY a Chicago herf on my Christmas break!!
I will definitely try to make it out, would love to join you all.
Should know for sure as the date gets closer.
-Lety

Alright you Chicagoans, the Bears suck, the Bulls suck (even if they didn't, who cares), there's no baseball to bitch about, and hockey is still only fun at the arena, so even the #1 ranked Hawks can't keep our interest. But, you know what can...cigars and a guest appearance by Roy R. Frush. So, as of right now, December 23rd seems to work best. I'm thinking the Humidor in Westmont. I know for a lot of you Chicago area folks, it's ideally located in the middle, so let's do it. Elliot also might be able to help us out on how late they stay open that night.

BigMacFU (Sean)
Roy R. Frush (Elliot)
AlexGTP (Alex)
Sack (Claudio)
IBQTEE1 (Kristin)

It's Mike btw

laugh.gif
Everyone including myself thinks the same thing, Jose must be hispanic, nothing could be further from the truth. Hope to see you at the herf Mike. Or is it Miquel?
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

BigMacFU (Sean)
Roy R. Frush (Elliot)
AlexGTP (Alex)
Sack (Claudio)
IBQTEE1 (Kristin)

It's Mike btw

First post updated.

BigMacFU (Sean)
Roy R. Frush (Elliot)
AlexGTP (Alex)
Sack (Claudio)
IBQTEE1 (Kristin)

Not sure where the handle came from. Just popped into my head. Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

It's Mike btw

laugh.gif
Everyone including myself thinks the same thing, Jose must be hispanic, nothing could be further from the truth. Hope to see you at the herf Mike. Or is it Miquel?
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

Im on call that week for work. So I am out. Unless they have WIFI at the store I can use to VPN to do work If I get any issues and I find someone willing to cover me for on-site issues. :(

Im on call that week for work. So I am out. Unless they have WIFI at the store I can use to VPN to do work If I get any issues and I find someone willing to cover me for on-site issues. :(

No idea about wifi, but if you have an iphone you can tether.

I'm going to do my damnedness to make this happen. I have been out of the loop too long. It would be good to see you all again. I just have to coordinate Holiday plans with the family.

Im on call that week for work. So I am out. Unless they have WIFI at the store I can use to VPN to do work If I get any issues and I find someone willing to cover me for on-site issues.
sad.gif

Not really knowledgeable about this place but you can call, 630-789-8300.
thumbs-up.gif

Just spoke to the gentleman at the store and he confirmed that they do in fact have wi-fi at the store.
thumbs-up.gif

Well, nothing has gotten in the way just yet. I'm still planning on attending.

Well, nothing has gotten in the way just yet. I'm still planning on attending.

Tha's good to know Wyatt, hopefully nothing comes up at work. You know what they say about Jack and all work.
thumbs-up.gif

We're just under a week and like Kristin, I'm ready for some herf'in. What time do you guys want to start? I plan on leaving with enough time to beat the typical southbound 53/355 traffic. So, I plan on being there around 4.

4pm sounds good, got to get my cigars in order.
smile.gif
thumbs-up.gif

Just make sure to bring me your finest selection of White Owls and Swishers.

Just make sure to bring me your finest selection of White Owls and Swishers.

I've always wanted to try those!!

I am going to try and get out by 4pm so I head that way. So, I am thinking I will be there by 5pm.

OK why does the weather have to suck when I want to herf??? Going to play this by ear. They are calling for freezing snow. WTF!!