• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Chicagoland Herf December 9th

Cochise

Read this on another board.

I'd like to see if we can get some guys together for a herf at Cigar King in Skokie on the 9th. Any interest in getting together for a little December smoke

This should be a good one. Starting from 10am to?

FYI

Put a post over on that other board. You might wind up with a couple of cheeseheads at the herf.

Baron

I am planning on being there unless unforseen events happen,(eg family, holiday stuff).

Tim

I might be able to make it. Keep me informed. Make sure to send out a reminder the week before!

Remember, suport the B&Ms. If you go, buy something, even if you don't smoke it there.

Looking good..

No work for me.. :D

Finally a free weekend.

My friend Tank is so excited he wanted to leave today. But we should be there tomorrow.

Baron

A great time...

Thanks for carrying this board on your back at this one!

Had a great time yesterday thanks again Cochise.

After we left Cigar King we headed to a friends house south of town a bit. He cooked us up some beef shish kabobs on the grill in side his outdoor smoking lounge. Just the gas grill going took the chill out of the air. He gave me a Perdomo ESV 91 to smoke while he cooked. After a bit of digesting after dinner we went to Belicoso in Orland Park. Alexgtp was there when we arrived which was a very nice surprise. Sorry about the delay.
If you ever get the chance head to Belicoso. They have some awesome sticks and a fantastic lounge. We had the Litto Gomez small batch wow what a smoke. I understand Rocky Patel will be there Friday.

Thanks for a great day,

Baron

It was nice seeing everyone.

Perdomom will be at Belicosos on friday.

I am looking on having a herf here at belicoso in Jan. So clear your calanders! Hoping for a large turnout.

Thank You Baron! :thumbs:

What a pleasant surprise to step away for a piss and come back to a bomb on my herf-a-dor.

I've already enjoyed 2 of them. (the Ashton and the Fuente Anejo)

If this bomb is representative of your taste in cigars, you have good taste indeed.

This is the second herf we've shared and both of them the crowd has forced you to the fringes. Next time you must either come earlier or I'll have to save you a chair for you near me. ;)

That Baron is a good man, no doubt about it. Wish I could've been there, sounds like ya'll had a great time.