• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Chitown April 24-26ish

Goalee1

Looks like I have to be in Chicago on the 24th of April, So I'll probably end up staying for a day or two. Will make my stop over at Ries (my old stomping ground), I know Schwartz is closed on the weekend so probably will miss em this time round. If anyones around for a smoke, lets get together. G1

Looks like I have to be in Chicago on the 24th of April, So I'll probably end up staying for a day or two. Will make my stop over at Ries (my old stomping ground), I know Schwartz is closed on the weekend so probably will miss em this time round. If anyones around for a smoke, lets get together. G1
Most of the locals will be attending Dark Lord Day in Munster Indiana, they'll start on Friday until Saturday night. Maybe someone will be around, good luck! :thumbs:

Sorry to say most of us guys who do get together will be At DLD in Indiana.

OK, Dark lord day? Munster IN?? I remember driving from Chitown east and there isn't much in Munster lol. G1

OK, Dark lord day? Munster IN?? I remember driving from Chitown east and there isn't much in Munster lol. G1
Go to darklordday.com and see for yourself, bbq smokes and drinks. :thumbs: You're right there's not much in Munster but a great brewery, and what a brewery it is. By the way the brewery's name is The Three Floyds. :) :thumbs: 6am til ?.

I've seen a couple of their beers. not a big beer drinker but looks like a pretty large gathering. I may see if I can swing by there, not as early as 6am but will see if I can meet up with the gang. I'm assuming cigars are ok at this shindig? G1

I've seen a couple of their beers. not a big beer drinker but looks like a pretty large gathering. I may see if I can swing by there, not as early as 6am but will see if I can meet up with the gang. I'm assuming cigars are ok at this shindig? G1
It's basically all outside and the beer aficianados are as generous as are cigar aficianados, the only time you go inside is to the pub or buy your stout. They have good food and some fine brews besides the Dark Lord. :thumbs:

Smoking is mandatory. Drinking Beer is not.
Hopefully we have access to a grill so we can grill food. The more the merrier.

Is everyone local? I'm going to be coming from DC so if there is anything that anyone may want to try, I can see what's around. G1