• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CHITOWN BOTL's FRIDAY 29th

alexgtp

newbie extrodinaire!!
Hey guys..

I will be at RAM BREWERY on higgins road out by o'hare airport..watching the sox game and smoking cigars on friday night 6:30 pm 7/29/05
Hope some of you guys can make it out and have a cigar with me.

I know george and gtphale will be there..

RAM BREWERY ROSEMONT
9520 W Higgins Rd
Rosemont, IL 60018

PH: (847) 692-4426

MAPQUEST

hey alex, hope a lot of people showed up. what's ram brewery about? they make their own beers there, like to to find a microbrewery in the area, let me know. :cool:

I'm pretty sure they are a brewery, not really good food and a little pricey on food but the beer is good. Still enjoy Fox and hound better though.

sounds interesting,let me know when the next herf is there. thanks! :cool:

sorry I missed ya, my idea was also a bust because my fiance ended up not working that night, and I had very little access to the internet while I was in the Frankfort area.

I did check out SMoker's Haven though, that's where I got the culebra.

Oh good to hear. great little shop.. and the woner is cool as heck. If you are in town this week there is a huge 3 day event that a local cigar guy is having.. more info over on Cigarweekly!

alexgtp said:
Oh good to hear. great little shop.. and the woner is cool as heck. If you are in town this week there is a huge 3 day event that a local cigar guy is having.. more info over on Cigarweekly!
[snapback]208277[/snapback]​

I honestly don't think I'll be in chicago for herfing for a long time now.

I'm flying back on or about the 19th to pack up and move all her stuff here via uhaul on the 21st.

Then I'm flying back the evening of the 2nd to get married the 4th, and then back on the 5th so little Billy can be in school on the 6th.

I will definitely continue to post whenever I think I will find myself in any city in the US where CPers may reside, though. (if I am there long enough to squeeze in a herf).

Thanks again for recommending that shop.

JC

Man, I would have been free that day too. To bad it's so far away lol. Wrong end of the state.