• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Chivas Regal 18 yo Blended Scotch

Shiba

CP's Official Mortgage Broker
Reaction score
Well based on AVB's reviews as well as some comments from other I finally decided to try the Chivas 12 Year Old Scotch on New Years Eve. My only other experience other than this was a Glenfiddich which was a little harsh for my virgin self.

After drinking the Chivas 12, I was very happy with it. It was smoother and easier to take than the Gelnfiddich was. So far I would consider this a very good starter for me.

Now I continued my quest for something smoother and better. Reading AVB's reviews brought me to the Chivas 18 Year Old. Well after about 3-4 different liquor stores, I finally came across someone who had it in stock. It was $59 which I thought might be a little high for this but oh well. The lady in the store did offer me the JW Gold for 10% off which would have made it $66.00 but I figured that would be my next step.

My brother and cousin are coming over tonight to play poker, smoke some cigars and drink some Chivas 18!!!

I will follow up with my thoughts on it later tonight or tomorrow.

Well after just having about 6-7 glasses of this... all I can say is GOOD STUFF!!! :thumbs:

Shiba said:
Well after just having about 6-7 glasses of this... all I can say is GOOD STUFF!!! :thumbs:
[snapback]282104[/snapback]​

You're a better man than I. After 6 or seven glasses my version of what you siad above would have been.

Weeeell afshter shust habbin bout sicsh er sheven grashes uh dat sheet... alsh I cun shay ish Gooooood SHTUFF!!! :)