• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Christmas Gift

I gotta ask, how and where did y’all get these little box opener hammer things from?

What was the most unusual gift you received?
My friends always prepare unusual gifts and surprises for me. Probably the gift I least expected was a tattoo certificate. I had long been thinking of getting a tattoo, but I was afraid to make a mistake with the sketch. I was very grateful to my friends for choosing a cool tattoo artist who designed the perfect sketch for me. Another unusual gift was a custom bobblehead for my 21st birthday. It is very nice to receive such memorable gifts. As far as I know, they ordered it from myfacebobbleheads.com. This thing brought so much fun and surprised all the guests. Now it guards the entrance to my room.

Last edited:
What was the most unusual gift you received?
My friends always prepare unusual gifts and surprises for me. Probably the gift I least expected was a certificate for a tattoo. I thought for a long time that I wanted a tattoo, but I was afraid to make a mistake with the sketch.

Wish we had a better system for reporting these bots/spammers/marketing assclowns