• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Christmas Gifts?

Didn't get a gift per say, but my wife is recovering well and I'm going back stateside in a day. She'll be joining me in march, so that's all that I really wanted for Christmas; a cancer free wife.
That's the best news of all, brother.

Great news coops!

My wife surprised me this year by buying me some cigars. It's the first time she's ever bought any for me, so I was impressed with her selection.
5 Padron '26 #2 maddies (my favorite cigar!)
PAM Exclusivo
Tat Cojonu 2012

Gotta thank jfields for the assistance he gave Julie for the push in the right direction!

Thanks John! :thumbs:

Great news, Coop!!!!

My new sister-in-law hooked me up this year with a gift card to a local chain liquor store (massive store...called Binny's)...not sure if I'll use it on cigars or booze! She also got me whiskey stones. My new wife didn't get me any cigars this year...probably because she knows how many I have... parents did give me some cash, so I'll probably use that on some smokes :)!

Didn't get a gift per say, but my wife is recovering well and I'm going back stateside in a day. She'll be joining me in march, so that's all that I really wanted for Christmas; a cancer free wife.

Glad to hear the great news Coops. Best wishes for a better 2013.

Probably the best gift a guy can have. Vertical hug, brother.