• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CI deal 8 stick for $10

Ordered the sampler a couple of days ago. While their representative picture could be construed as misleading, the substitute lists posted above are still worth 10 bucks, at least to a cheapskate like me.

Paul

Received mine yesterday. They substituted a couple but all in all still a good deal.

Mag

Got mine yesterday. The substitutions were of lesser value, but 8 stix for 10 bux was a great deal.

Paul

This is a great add-on for when CI runs decent weekly specials. One if these, and one of the $15 humidor sampler, that's a pretty nice bundle, 16 premium sticks plus humidor for $25.

Let's just hope the bitching doesn't cause CI to pull this deal.

That CI 8 stick +humi deal is a monster. That humi actually works better than a couple of my nicer ones

I dont think CI will pull the deal they are about money and probably field so many complaints on any given day they could care less. With that said even though thier practices are questionable at times you can get good deals there. I have dealt with them for a couple years now mostly because they understand how to mail to an apo box the key with them is to read the add dont go buy pictures.