• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CI Special

PuroEsq

The Member Formerly Known as "JAEwing"
Padilla Hybrid Robusto 12 cigars for $21.99

Sounds good and I have ordered from them before with no issues. My concern is that I have never had these cigars?

Anyone out there have any thoughts good or bad???

- Jason

I like em Jason and for that price you really can't go wrong. I almost pulled the trigger but I am way over budget

Never had 'em... But I won a bundle of 12 on CBid just last week for... <gulp> ... $28. Dammit.

For $1.83 a cigar, you probably can't go wrong.

I saw the email, and started checking around for available funds...I'm just over budget at the moment.

I've had them before, and enjoyed them. When I picked them up, I won a 5er on CBid for $11. I figured, what the hell, even if they suck, for that much I can't lose. So at this price, I recommend them.

One thing I noticed when I got them, when I smoked them right away, they tasted kind of young. Let them rest a little, and they came out pretty good. Like insight and stevehawk said, at that price, you really can't go wrong.

Had 'em, liked 'em. I pulled the trigger on this deal earlier this evening. For the price you can't go wrong.

Paul

Funny that Cigarmonster.com has them on special as well.

Looks like CI has them beat by a long shot.

Little cigar war going on here?

Is this a "I cannot pass up" deal??? I LOVE CI.....but it is the devil.I never really set a budget, that is what being on commision does it is either feast of famine. If these are really really good I will get them. I just picked up a few Padillas have not tried them yet. Let me know guys.

Funny that Cigarmonster.com has them on special as well.

Looks like CI has them beat by a long shot.

Little cigar war going on here?

Did you also read their quote:

"CI, home of the original and oft-imitated Monster Deal."

:laugh:

Is this a "I cannot pass up" deal??? I LOVE CI.....but it is the devil.I never really set a budget, that is what being on commision does it is either feast of famine. If these are really really good I will get them. I just picked up a few Padillas have not tried them yet. Let me know guys.

I say yes. Don't expect them to be on the level of the Miami 8&11, but at that price, you should definitely pick them up.

They are good and especially at that price. Also I agree to what was said earlier that with a little rest they are even better. I had about 10 and every time I grab another they have gotten better. I havent tried the rest of the lines they have out but I definately want to.

Damon