• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar and Drink Combinations

Yeah, Ain't that Kewl, the Boy's gonna wish he hadn't gone off to bed so early :p

For me i would say a big tall ice cold glass of [full sail amber ale] a PAM TORP and my view of the sun setting in the sandia mountains right outside my window.

Volcano Isle and a Trinidad.

Special occasions...

Pyrat Cask 23 and a 1994 :)

Guinness with Excalibur.
Scotch with VSG
Coffee with AF

anything with martinis!

Had my first alchohol in a week last night....a glass of Cabernet with an Ashton Corona....yum....felt so good!

Last night, I had a vodka tonic and a Cuban Belicoso SG. This was the first one I have had and it was awesome!! I see why these are charished!!

This one was gifted to me by Devin! Thank you very much for a fine cigar!! :thumbs: :thumbs:

Is that the cedar wrapped torp??
Man, what a smoke!! I had to go to the bathroom. Buuuwaahahahaha. (I took the cigar w/me)
NA :)

Yes, it's wrapped in cedar. I have heard from several folks how they were so good and I definitely agree!! (I spelled it right) lmao :D

Well I may as well sneak in here and pop my head up, even if I dont partake in the alcohol.

Bolivar with a Henrys Rootbeer.

Dawn, that you in your avatar?

Oh and most recent drink/cigar combo...

Killer Beans Carribean Cutthroat coffee and a Cohiba A :D

**Tears rolling down face** The Cohiba A...so close at LOL HerfII...yet so far. Man that was a pretty cigar.;)

How's the KBCC Coffee Matt? :D

No..not me..its Anna Friel...but its a pose i always wanted to have shot...just need a big enough cross!

As far as I am concerned Dawn, you can make that cross out of a couple of Ice Cream sticks, all the more Dawn to see!!! :D :p :0 :thumbs:

PuroBrat said:
As far as I am concerned Dawn, you can make that cross out of a couple of Ice Cream sticks, all the more Dawn to see!!! :D :p :0 :thumbs:
oooooohhhhhhhhh yyyyyyeeeeeeaaaaahhhhh!!!
(can anyone say boinggg!!) ;) ;) :0 :0

Hey Dawn, I have a camera and a couple of toothpicks, say the word. LMAO