• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar bid victory

emodx

Banned
I scored a winner at cigar bid a couple of days ago. I got a box of Torano Exodus Double Coronas for $67.00. THat's a savings of nearly $10 from Smokeall's price. Somtimes I love c-bid.

-Emo

Yeah, I've had many good buys on c-bid. My only problem was the first couple of months after learning about the site. I spent a looooot of cash during that time... too much! :0

Now I use the site sparingly and bid in a much more intelligent manner. :)

theorangeman said:
Yeah, I've had many good buys on c-bid. My only problem was the first couple of months after learning about the site. I spent a looooot of cash during that time... too much! :0
[snapback]267880[/snapback]​

Your not the only one that's happend too. C-bid :love: , I always check there first if its something I want to try that the shop doesn’t carry.

emodx said:
I scored a winner at cigar bid a couple of days ago. I got a box of Torano Exodus Double Coronas for $67.00. THat's a savings of nearly $10 from Smokeall's price. Somtimes I love c-bid.

-Emo
[snapback]267878[/snapback]​

Seems like one can score some good deals during the cold months, just got a box of Torano 1916 and Casa Torano robustos for $58 each. Speaking of Smokeall, stopped in there a few weeks ago. Don has quite a place there, he showed us around (awesome scenery ;) )and bought us a few drinks to boot.

I've noticed prices have been a little lower lately. I bid on a bunch of stuff a few weeks ago expecting to win a box or two and ended up with 5.

Congrats on the C-bid win! I have won many MANY boxes and fivers of cigars from that site and find it invaluable and inexpensive source of snagging some great cigars!

Darren