• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Breath - Smart Mouth

Light this!

Licensed to Kill
Gentlemen, I have been all over online and a couple of different forums trying to find a product that can rid or mask my cigar breath from the wifey. I really don't have a problem with her when I smoke on my way to work as by the time I come home, I wash up and she really doesn't smell a thing. It also helps that I have breakfast and lunch after my cigar before I get home. The problem that I have is when I smoke in the evening after dinner. My cigar breath is awful and even worse in the morning and you guessed it - the stink face from her and no sex.

I have read that drinking a lot of water, having a meal and even smoking your cigar slower will help some but nothing solid. I came accross this product that cigar smokers were raving about http://www.smartmouth.com/ on one of the sites. So I said what the heck I will give a shot. Went over to CVS and a bought box yesterday. A little pricey at $11.99 for two 8oz bottles but hey I want to keep her happy. You get two bottles and a small mixing cup. You pump 4 squirts of each bottle into the cup and rinse and gargle for 30 seconds. It claims that you get 12 hours of fresh breath and no morning bad breath if you use it twice a day - morning and night.

I used it last night for the first time after smoking and woke up with a decent taste in my mouth and not the usuall dry cigar mouth/breath. Even better - no bad looks from her either. I brought along with me this morning and used it again after my morning smoke. It says to use it for 2 weeks to really get the full results but I think this crap really works. I came home today, kissed the wife and she didn't notice and she's pretty good at detecting my cigar breath.

I think it works but I will keep you posted. I found it cheaper on drugstore.com as they give you a discount for buying three boxes. Bought some more this morning along with their toothpaste, gum, mints and travel packets. Just putting out their for those that have their wifey giving them shoot.

I use therabreath. The wash gets about 90% of the smell out. They have toothpaste and losanges etc too. Get it at Walgreens or similar stores.

I don't know if you guys are aware, but they started marketing this stuff called toothpaste a few years back and I think it might just catch on here in the states. :D. Not sure about those guys across the pond though:D.

You should know better not to open one of Gary's links unprepared.

I use smart breath all the time. That stuff works great!

My program is simple...NO WIFE OR GIRLFRIEND!!! NO PROBLEM!

All kidding aside, Every morning I take a big swig of peroxide. jump in the shower and let that stuff work it's magic. I usually keep it in there for a good minute to two.
After the shower I brush with Tom's of Main and rinse with Listerine blue. At night I just brush and go to bed. When I did have a,,, well you know. I did the peroxide thing at night too.

ETA
I just know Gary is going to have a field day with this

Luckily my wife doesn't care. We just do our business. Who makes out when you're married anyway :)

I don't know if you guys are aware, but they started marketing this stuff called toothpaste a few years back and I think it might just catch on here in the states. :D. Not sure about those guys across the pond though:D.

Pretty much. I just brush my teeth and inside of my mouth after I'm done smoking and I've never had any complaints. I get comments that I smell like cigars on my clothes and body, but this is coming from a cigarette smoker... so I just dismiss it and carry on. Cigars have never hindered sex. I think yours is just broken...

Pretty much. I just brush my teeth and inside of my mouth after I'm done smoking and I've never had any complaints. I get comments that I smell like cigars on my clothes and body, but this is coming from a cigarette smoker... so I just dismiss it and carry on. Cigars have never hindered sex. I think yours is just broken...

This.

I just brush after smoking, followed by a tounge scraper, then wash it all out with listerine, it works for me.

Rinse with hydrogen peroxide for at least 60 seconds (this also helps keep your teeth white) and make sure to brush your tongue when you brush your teeth.

Once you give her a dirty sanchez she'll never complain about your breath again.

My advice it so get a mistress. When your wife gets one whiff of another woman's perfume on your cheek she won't give a hoot in hell about your stinky cigar breath! :D

My advice it so get a mistress. When your wife gets one whiff of another woman's perfume on your cheek she won't give a hoot in hell about your stinky cigar breath! :D

That's why you always give both of them the same perfume so the wife can't pick out another different scent on the seatbelt when she gets in the ride. Or so I heard. :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Now that's great advice :p. Only problem is I won't live long enough to give her a dirty Sanchez! On a serious note though, that Smart Mouth is working quite well. I have been using now for 5 days and really like it as it's working as advertised.