• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Caddy Latch

stlboarder

I brought a couple cigar caddies with me to Afghanistan and pulled one of them out last night. Turns out my 15 count has a busted latch. Does anyone know how I can get a hold of a new latch? I looked on their site but could only find an email for wholesales. Maybe I'm just loosing my google-foo touch though. If not I was looking at getting that rubberized 40 count anyway. Just another excuse to buy more cigars!

gus@qualityimporters.com

send an email to Gus at Quality Importers. He will take care of you.

Please let us know how this works out.

Quality Importers owns Cigar Caddy. They have replacement parts. If I had some extra latches, I would have done it myself.

Cool. Be interesting to see if these can be replaced, and if it was easy or difficult

on newer models, latches slide right off for easy replacement. That is an improvement that was made by Otterbox

I got a response last night and they're sending me a new latch. The latches slide into place so they can be replaced... it's a pretty smart design.

I'm glad to hear that it all worked out, thanks for helping out Ron....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Sounds like this worked out well. I guess I need to look at otterbox.