• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar cutter question?

CrnrPokt

Hello all!!!!! I was in the local B&M on Arapahoe Rd. in Colorado yesterday and I saw - what looked to be an old paper hole punch - in reality it was a cigar cutter. It was an odd but very cool looking cutter. Has anyone seen these before? If so, where would I be able to get 1? This would be a very interesting conversation piece to have and use.

These cutters you are talking about were bought in a group buy on another board.

They are of excellent quality. I got one and it works great.

I will see if there is any info on were they come from. I thought is was Spain .....maybe.

I will check and see in the box, if the company name is there.

Hello all!!!!! I was in the local B&M on Arapahoe Rd. in Colorado yesterday and I saw - what looked to be an old paper hole punch - in reality it was a cigar cutter. It was an odd but very cool looking cutter. Has anyone seen these before? If so, where would I be able to get 1? This would be a very interesting conversation piece to have and use.

That is my BM (I think) I believe you are talking about he Atoll eye punch. was it a Square that you pushed the cigar onto and the blade poped up? If that is the one you are talking about you can get it right there at Barlows :). Their prices on accessories are comparable to online sited.

Anyone have a picture?
toy022607.gif

CA article on them

It has the cleanest punch I have ever used.

That is a badass looking punch Leo! How much is your shop asking for it?

nice punch..but according to that article...$110.00 is a little steep for me.

Ah, I've seen that one! A bit pricey IMHO.

That is a badass looking punch Leo! How much is your shop asking for it?

From the CA article :

The Eye cutter is available in 30 different colors and types of leather grain facings, including crocodile, ostrich and lizard. It has a suggested retail price of $110. For more information, call 800-819-5856.

Seth

I think it is around $100....you can get them to order them in any of the Atoll leather designs i believe.

Anyone have a picture?
toy022607.gif

CA article on them

Very nice cutter!! not the 1 I saw though. The cutter looked just like an old paper hole punch. It was brass, and had the handles like an old hole punch
248460_300.png
but had a blade instead where the punch would be. I t looked much nicer than this here but you get the idea of what I saw now. The cigar would stop at a certain point all the time, no variations, and a blade would either come up or go down, I didnt see which, and slice the end off.

Anyone have a picture?
toy022607.gif

CA article on them

Very nice cutter!! not the 1 I saw though. The cutter looked just like an old paper hole punch. It was brass, and had the handles like an old hole punch
248460_300.png
but had a blade instead where the punch would be. I t looked much nicer than this here but you get the idea of what I saw now. The cigar would stop at a certain point all the time, no variations, and a blade would either come up or go down, I didnt see which, and slice the end off.

What shop were you at? I want to go see this thing.