• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar dissection w/ pics

interscape

I bought a box's of these a while ago and and thought not bad for a $1 smoke, bought a second box and every one has been really soft and been pretty bad so I cut a couple open a couple and... link to pics

I'm a bit colorblind. Help me out here.

It's gnarly for sure but what else am I missing?

Wilkey

Wilkey

A white growth on the leaf, border line yellow. It is very well attached and hard to scrape off. No smell, no taste. This is the second dissection for me so it maybe the norm.

I had some Thai once ....it had great white plume!

(That stick looks fugly!)

Wilkey

A white growth on the leaf, border line yellow. It is very well attached and hard to scrape off. No smell, no taste. This is the second dissection for me so it maybe the norm.
Oh, I see it now. That is pretty gross. I've never seen that and I've dissected my fair share of cigars.

What brand is this?

Wilkey

I've got a lot of white plume inside my cigar too, although it tends to ooze out quite easily...

That would definitely be a problem. Although, I would recommend that you don't disect them that way. It appears you took a sharp knife and gave 'em a good slice through the mid section. If you want to truly study the tobacco and see what's going on, I find it much more preferable to just slowly take off the wrapper and then pull out the binder and filler with your hands from their natural opening. But, that's just me.

Wilkey

It looked like a reflection from the flash to me at first, until you pointed it out. Weird.

Looks like cigarette tobacco...all chopped up and infected with chemical trash!

-Fetter

Looks like someone swept the floor at the factory and tossed in what was collected... fugly, indeed!

And Calix, you're a sick mofo. :laugh: