• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Fest 2010

1 week to go :cool: :)

What sessions are you guys signed up for? The crew and I will be heading up on Friday morning, playing some golf, and then going to the 1:00 pm on Saturday.

BTW, if anyone is interested in a ticket, I know of an 11:00 am that someone has, that they are looking to sell. They had originally purchased it for someone from their group, but they had someone drop out. If anyone is interested, PM me, and I can try to put you in tough with them.
your PMs not working hit me up
Email me if PMs not working its on my profile

What sessions are you guys signed up for? The crew and I will be heading up on Friday morning, playing some golf, and then going to the 1:00 pm on Saturday.

BTW, if anyone is interested in a ticket, I know of an 11:00 am that someone has, that they are looking to sell. They had originally purchased it for someone from their group, but they had someone drop out. If anyone is interested, PM me, and I can try to put you in tough with them.
MO send me an email

MO send me an email

Does your friend still have that tkt? I know someone looking...send a message to me at Tazman9322@aol.com and I will get it to him. Include the cost

Tazman

5 days and we're headin' to the Poconos for CigarFest 10', yeah baby........

Believe me I am counting!!!! I am stuck in meetings ALL WEEK!!!!

CAN'T WAIT!!!!! I will be in PA by 10 AM or so Friday just FYI if anyone wants to Herf Friday or Saturday let me know. Charlie I will give you a call Friday.

Today is the day, woooooo hooooooo!!!! In roughly 4 hours, Rick (rrick57) will be picking me up and we'll be headin' over to the Stewart Airport Diner for breakfast and to meet all of the others to caravan up to Split Rock.......

What an amazing weekend, words cannot explain it at all. Starting with the huge BBQ on Friday which included a pig roast and a half a dozen other meats that went till about midnight. Then the card game started which lasted till 0400(4am). After about 4 hours of sleep, off to the Fest to set things up. We handed out cigars for the Reyes Family from 1030 until roughly 1830(6:30pm), what a great time. I'll post the pictures from the weekend shortly when a get a chance. After the Cigarfest ended, we went back to the BBQ Pavillion (which was right across the street - walking distance) where we hung out with the Pepin's (father, son and daughter), Eddie Ortega (EO & 601 Cigars), Jose Ortega (Reyes Cigar Family), Pete Johnson (Tatuaje Cigars), the entire Camacho crew and of course the group of S/BOTL from the weekend we partied with. Big thanks to Dee (The Eagle), his BBQ partner Hector and all that helped put the weekend together. Can hardly wait until CigarFest 11'........ :D :thumbs: :cool:

What a great time! Thanks to Dee and Hector, and especially, to Ian and Ronnie for ALL the prep work and for the amazing BBQ sauce! What a great time. Gotta take another day to recuperate, but I'll be fine. Great to see everyone, including Pito, Jesus, and Uncle Jorge. And it was really nice that the Pepins, Pete, and Eddie Ortega came to hang out with us at the BBQ. Good show Charlie!

What a great time! Thanks to Dee and Hector, and especially, to Ian and Ronnie for ALL the prep work and for the amazing BBQ sauce! What a great time. Gotta take another day to recuperate, but I'll be fine. Great to see everyone, including Pito, Jesus, and Uncle Jorge. And it was really nice that the Pepins, Pete, and Eddie Ortega came to hang out with us at the BBQ. Good show Charlie!

This was my first and it was a great time seeing everybody I know and meeting a whole crap load of new people. Hope to see everyone next year on Apr 30th, also at many other events this year that are upcoming.

This was my first and it was a great time seeing everybody I know and meeting a whole crap load of new people. Hope to see everyone next year on Apr 30th, also at many other events this year that are upcoming.

Great seeing you too!

wish i could of stuck around for the after party but had a great time overall hanging with all the guys, everywhere you turn you run into another brother; awesome time. Did get to peek at all the food being made and taste some samplers, everyone must of feasted like tomorrow wasnt coming.

What an amazing weekend, words cannot explain it at all. Starting with the huge BBQ on Friday which included a pig roast and a half a dozen other meats that went till about midnight. Then the card game started which lasted till 0400(4am). After about 4 hours of sleep, off to the Fest to set things up. We handed out cigars for the Reyes Family from 1030 until roughly 1830(6:30pm), what a great time. I'll post the pictures from the weekend shortly when a get a chance. After the Cigarfest ended, we went back to the BBQ Pavillion (which was right across the street - walking distance) where we hung out with the Pepin's (father, son and daughter), Eddie Ortega (EO & 601 Cigars), Jose Ortega (Reyes Cigar Family), Pete Johnson (Tatuaje Cigars), the entire Camacho crew and of course the group of S/BOTL from the weekend we partied with. Big thanks to Dee (The Eagle), his BBQ partner Hector and all that helped put the weekend together. Can hardly wait until CigarFest 11'........ :D :thumbs: :cool:

I am definitely going to party with you next year Charlie. I will be in touch.

Here are a few pictures from last weekend, I'll add more later on:

Eddie Ortega and Abe Flores

Jose Ortega along with Jaime and Jose Pepin Garcia

After BBQ with the Garcia Family, John Gonzales, Jose Ortega and Isy (uptown_isy)

I have a bunch more that I'll post later on when I get some time....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Work is never done in the cigar business especially when it comes to Pete Johnson and Abe Flores...... :) :thumbs: :cool: