• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Girl® for 05/19/10

x2 on the wrong crowd. I don't find women attractive who may actaully break apart in a breeze.

Christina Hendricks, Salma Hayek, etc are my "style"

I would like to add her to my cigar wish list please.

Im surprised at these responses! You mean there are actually men out there who prefer natural, curvier women?

Well to put into terms that the young would understand, well Duh!

Doc.
laugh.gif
Hey, I was seriously under the impression most men preferred petite plastic barbies. I see I was wrong! That, or Im hanging out with the wrong group of guys.

Definitely hanging out with the wrong crowd. :laugh: In all honesty she looks to be borderline on starvation. And if she is English she won't age well. ???

I don't know if you are mecessarily hanging out with the wrong crowd or not, but I have some observations, as I happen to be one of the "curvier women persuasion". One is that there are plenty of males out there that like curvier women. However, for some reason, they aren't man enough to admit it (perhaps because it isn't "the popular" way of thinking). Do keep in mind though that there is a man for every body type. My best buddy from college actually is one of those "petite plastic barbies" type guy. He is wicked smart, and he is his own man, with his own beliefs and likes and individuality (that is, pop culture has not affect on him).

The lady in the picture looks nice. Too fake, as some have mentioned, but if I saw her in a bar, I may or may not approach her (depends on the day, mood, etc.).

I also have managed to know plenty of women who weren't necessarily curvy, but still quite beautiful.

I do have to mention, though, that my preference also is "natural" as in the body given, not the body purchased. Confidence can be quite sexy sometimes, too. Be comfortable with what you have.

Just my $0.02.

Yesi I for one love a curvy woman, and from what I can gather so do most of the gentlemen posting in this thread. ;)

I just think that there are a number of guys who post here who are curvy in a spherical sort of way ;)